Thailand to announce nationwide curfew starting Friday

webfact

37 minutes ago, fourpack said:

Love a good conspiracy theory wondered how long it would take for one cheers. Enjoyed the read

If you think these Han Chinese communists are telling the truth, then match the public record of national deaths, March 2019 total death counts to March 2020 total death counts, if you are able to read thai, that way you can see, if it’s a normal total of deaths for 70 million people, or a huge spike in deaths, that way you can back up your theory

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, vermin on arrival said:

Korea didn't implement strict rules. They did massive testing and the government was very open and honest about things and educated the people, who, having proper knowledge and a sense of civic duty, complied with the requests.

I note me that you are very generous with positive adjectives - It have to be South Korea you are talking about …  :thumbsup:

PM announces 10pm to 4am nationwide curfew

By THE NATION

800_b1a0c8c27477562.jpg

In a more stringent move to curb new Covid-19 infections, Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha announced a nationwide 10pm to 4am curfew effective from tomorrow (April 3).

The premier annunced the curfew during a meeting with the Covid-19 Situation Administration Centre today (April 2). However, he said, the curfew will not apply to medical workers or patients.

The authorities reported 104 new Covid-19 infections and three more deaths today, bringing the nationwide toll to 15 and total number of cases to 1,875.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30385290

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-04-02
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OneeyedJohn said:

So u don't watch the footy from UK, u know, when it's on.

I go to bed abnormally early so I can wake up at 2 - 3 AM to watch it, back in bed by 5 for another couple of hours.

I'm a Cardiff fan, so most times I am back in bed early.

No need to do that. A couple of sites you can watch VOD of the matches without knowing the results in the morning when you wake up normally 

I don't think that will make much difference in Bangkok as there are very few people out and about after 10pm now and in some provinces there were already curfews in place. I doubt that many of the people out after 10pm were congregating and it may cause problems for food deliveries as all the delivery men will have to get home to the suburbs by 10pm.  So last orders will have to be 8pm.

I guess it might screw up a few people that were holding "speakeasy" type parties though, which would be a good thing.

Edited by Dogmatix

3 minutes ago, humbug said:

If you think these Han Chinese communists are telling the truth, then match the public record of national deaths, March 2019 total death counts to March 2020 total death counts, if you are able to read thai, that way you can see, if it’s a normal total of deaths for 70 million people, or a huge spike in deaths, that way you can back up your theory

Love it please carry on

• Like 2

Maybe it helps to keep the thai and farang idiots sitting in groups together for drinking outside. However they still can start the drinking party at privat places all around the clock! A pitty that this curfew wont change anything. The Virus is on its way in Thailand!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

North Korea has zero cases of this virus. Baffles me why other countries aren't copying their model to contain the spread of this virus........

At least copy China's model, huh? 

So you want people to be shot or death by poisoning. Or just perhaps that stumpy little gob<deleted>e in North Korea is like aways lying through his teeth.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

With or without companionship?

With.

her names nancy

takes a while for me to blow her up but shes not a bad catch. 

covid makes people act in mysterious ways.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MJCM said:

What about Deliveries / Kerry / Postal / etc companies that drive their trucks from BKK (or other provinces) to upcountry mostly at Night. Are they allowed to do that? Or ...?

They will probably be stopped for shakedowns. 

57 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

That is not empirical evidence that the figures are deliberately false which is the suggestion that I was responding to, that's just your opinion of the number of cases.

Ah now we are getting somewhere.

I for one would not state as a fact that the number of official cases are a deliberate fabrication , I would have no way of knowing for certain.

What is beyond dispute is that the numbers presented are in no way indicative of the true rate of infections. One has only to look at the percentage of positive cases each day from the limited number of tests performed.

It doesn't take a mathematician of genius proportions to project an approximation of actual cases and indeed likely deaths.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Perhaps they just want to keep it that way. 

If you've got something empirical that justifies your cynicism about the number of cases, let's hear it.  If you haven't. what was your point?

When you say "they" you mean the Thai "government" that no one trusted to do anything that was not self serving just a few short weeks ago?

Now they are taking "stringent measure" we can all use our "imaginations" to see what he is thinking in his post?

Previously the "government was incapable of action, now they are taking extreme measures ????

Who's is telling them what to do, or are they now capable of thought?

My personal opinion is the "situation" is now being used to drive an "agenda" exactly what - time will tell, but there is more to it than meets the eye :wink: - again - IMO.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ParkerN said:

Well, if you don't know, it means you haven't noticed. I which case, the answer is to notice more and demand less.

Just a suggestion you understand...

Sorry man, can you just speak up clearly?

Is this a riddle or what?

Dear Lord, in curfew in Thailand and surrounded by ..., whatever ????

Edited by RedPill
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, fourpack said:

So you want people to be shot or death by poisoning. Or just perhaps that stumpy little gob<deleted>e in North Korea is like aways lying through his teeth.

He clearly doesn’t trust China, he sealed the borders