Pattaya: Czech businessman arrested after hiding out on Pratumnak Hill

webfact

On 4/3/2020 at 7:08 AM, sapson said:

Only the six guys and the suspect socially distancing for the photo together.

Wonder how he will social distance in a cell of 80 or more particularly when a few will want to know him better?

33 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Wonder how he will social distance in a cell of 80 or more particularly when a few will want to know him better?

I appreciate the humor in your post, but the jails here need to separate the guys that are due for release in 2 weeks from the general population. 

• 2 weeks later...

Embezzling equivalent to 25 million baht and then go hide out in Pattaya ... it must have been thought such a good plan. Cashed up in Pattaya ... party time.???????????????? ... on other peoples hard earnt money. Grrrrrrr.

Getting addicted to Pattaya sometimes turns out very bad.  

He is gonna find out how bad in IDC or some other suitable establishment till flights resume. Might be a long time. The people he conned must be feeling soooooo pleased. Im not too upset 'meself' ... if he is guilty.

I used to work with someone for years ..  who later in life scammed huge sums off lots of people. I cant remember exact details but it was time share of off plan holiday apartments in Spain. He disappeared with their money. Never ever been seen again as far as I know. 

He was previously treasurer of our office recreation club and bar and fiddled that ... we found after he left us ..  going on to much bigger crimes.

I very often fantasize I see him in Pattaya and shop him.  Id so love that.

Edited by PAWNEESE

• 2 weeks later...