Man goes berserk after 5-day lockdown

webfact

Again with the mental health issues, even before clicking on the story i know that will be said, just give him some yabba, locow, or whatever his addiction may be. like the driving accidents, a curve, downhill, brake failure, micro sleep. 

On 4/3/2020 at 8:54 AM, marioc said:

Not only in Thailand.... all over the world will be the same problem

Not to forget all those whose marriages were on the brink / husbands and wives who were playing the field etc all of a sudden have to be shacked up with them 24/7. Grief and mental issues will be soaring worldwide.

On 4/3/2020 at 4:04 AM, colinneil said:

Poor man, should have joined Thai visa, thats thats what i use to keep myself from going loco.:cheesy:

Ordinarily I'm insane, but I have lucid moments when I'm merely stupid.  Like the day I joined TV. 

jim Carrey tutu.gif

Edited by Damrongsak
  • Haha 1

Having to stay put in our comfortable houses may seem to be a relatively easy task, but a few months of this is going to reveal just how fragile most people are.

Depression, alcoholism, spousal abuse, obesity.

If you find yourself feeling bad that you got drunk and beat your wife for calling you fat, you'll know that you're not handling  the lockdown as well as you thought.

Edited by donnacha

On 4/3/2020 at 2:54 PM, marioc said:

Not only in Thailand.... all over the world will be the same problem

I heard an interesting statistic from New York City yesterday. Apparently domestic violence is up by 15 - 20% since lockdown began.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:41 PM, webfact said:

She explained that her son had mental issues and might not have been taking his medication while living in Bangkok

LOTS more needs to be done with regards to mental health issues in this country, as in many other countries too, I just really hope that this man isn't sent to the monkey house, where he'll either kill or be killed, such a sad situation.

7 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

That's what he tells you he properly can't afford 1 bottle per week 

I would not go as far as to think that, but I do not think he drinks the way he always says he does.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2020 at 12:07 PM, tropo said:

I heard an interesting statistic from New York City yesterday. Apparently domestic violence is up by 15 - 20% since lockdown began.

Locked down with an American woman 24/7 sounds like a very scary situation. Add the kids to the equation and suicide looks like a good option.

3 hours ago, GoodieAfterDark said:

Locked down with an American woman 24/7 sounds like a very scary situation. Add the kids to the equation and suicide looks like a good option.

locked down with a drunken thai 24/7 and you can imagine it as being twice as scary