Some foreigners still out drinking on the beach - Thais less than complimentary

webfact

11 minutes ago, smedly said:

and from the photo - what about the 3 Thais seen clearly across the road 

Tunnel vision and a general growing hate for farangs and some Thais thinking the rules don't apply to them

It does say 'seemed' to be breaking the curfew so maybe the time is not clear? I was under the assumption the story was more about being on the beach when there is a ban on being on the beach

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, outsider said:

It does not matter whether they are locals, tourists or expats. Selfish and recalcitrant trash like these are all over the world, not just in Thailand. Idiots like these make it more difficult for the rest of us who are trying to comply, cooperate and get rid of the pandemic soonest possible. No excuses should be entertained, no sympathies should be given. The authorities should just throw the book at them.

Well maybe if everybody broke the rules they would have to cancel the whole thing..

• Sad 2

I do not approve of this - rules have been made we all need to follow them including Thais 

but

Thais again with tunnel vision - there are Thais in the photo presumed with the farangs - no mention of them ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

In recent years, were ice-rinks converted to morgues and new hospitals built with extreme haste?

They are built in area's (wuhan and italy) were there's high pollution which weakened the locals there....

In the other EU countries there have not been more deads than in recent years...mind though that the population there is getting older than ever and old people are also weaker against a flu.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

I understand that foreigners have a different standard from Thais. I kind of have to give some Thais a pass for not following the stay at home rule considering they may share a small room with several people.

I'm about ready to bust out and head for a nice desolate beach for a few hours. 

Edited by EVENKEEL

I can only guess that these people who sit on the beach  have seen the Thai street markets, namely the big street market on Soi Siam country club, as busy as ever, as of 7th April,  and think they can  group together too....with many not wearing masks,          So dont blame only the foreigners....

1 hour ago, kevin612 said:

It happens, some people are not disciplined. It is just like Thai people didn’t want to quarantine when they arrived at the bkk airport.

Dogs have to suffer two weeks quarantine when entering. Given current situation why not people, Very Selfish.

24 minutes ago, Youlike said:

They are built in area's (wuhan and italy) were there's high pollution which weakened the locals there....

And London. 

But you seem to have taken the 'non sequitur' route.