Clip urging Muslims to march to virus hotspots goes viral

rooster59

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

It was published that in France large areas populated mainly with muslims (8 millions) life is as normal and people are going about their daily business as usual, what Covid 19?...

What is the French government afraid to enforce the lock down

1 hour ago, dddave said:

You will often hear Muslim faithful say "Insha'Allah", essentially "As God wills."   It reflects their very ingrained belief that the will of God is irreversible; that if God wills something to occur, nothing mortal beings may do will change the inevitable.

Even in the Middle-Ages, Muslims enraged local European officials during plagues and pandemics by blatantly ignoring local quarantine rules.  The logic is that if God has willed them to die of the disease, then so be it.  Nothing they may do can change it.  If there is a pandemic taking thousands of lives, then it must be a result of God's anger at human sinfulness, thus to take measures to counter the pandemic is to act against God's will.

I think it is this same attitude reflected in this clip; to take measures against Covid-19 is to act contrary to God's will.

This attitude is most blatantly reflected in Muslim driving habits in many countries.  "I can speed through this red light because if there is a crash and I kill a family of five, it's not my fault, It's God's will."  

What you say is what almost all religions say, so why single out Muslims.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dddave said:

You will often hear Muslim faithful say "Insha'Allah", essentially "As God wills."   It reflects their very ingrained belief that the will of God is irreversible; that if God wills something to occur, nothing mortal beings may do will change the inevitable.

Even in the Middle-Ages, Muslims enraged local European officials during plagues and pandemics by blatantly ignoring local quarantine rules.  The logic is that if God has willed them to die of the disease, then so be it.  Nothing they may do can change it.  If there is a pandemic taking thousands of lives, then it must be a result of God's anger at human sinfulness, thus to take measures to counter the pandemic is to act against God's will.

I think it is this same attitude reflected in this clip; to take measures against Covid-19 is to act contrary to God's will.

This attitude is most blatantly reflected in Muslim driving habits in many countries.  "I can speed through this red light because if there is a crash and I kill a family of five, it's not my fault, It's God's will."  

good points but i'm still convinced these people would find another excuse for violence/terror if religion didn't exist 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

good points but i'm still convinced these people would find another excuse for violence/terror if religion didn't exist 

It's not the religion that causes problems, the majority of Muslims are peace loving... some people come across as religious bigots.

4 hours ago, sungod said:

I saw on BBC many people in America of a another faith want to gather this weekend, one 'preacher' was shouting god would protect them all.

No matter what faith people are, it seems some are rather blind, even brainwashed to some extent?

The virus does not differentiate.

The coronavirus or the virus of religious fanaticism?

1 hour ago, CraigInBangkok said:

All religions are something I just can't understand. I can't see any rational logic or make any sense from any of them. Plus far too many bad things happen by either those that represent "god" or in the name of a "god". 

I think there is a big difference between small "r" and big "R" religion. There are usually no issues if you have a personal faith with whatever higher power you believe.  The problems start when you let other people I.e organized Religion tell you what your faith should be.

• Like 1

I see on the news and on social media that this religion seem to be showing contempt as far as the seriousness of this virus is concerned. They are still going to prayer, they prey in public parks, no distancing. Their take away shops have around 4 to 8 workers in there not bothering with masks or again social distancing, maybe these reasons could be to blame for a high number of cases in the region and anywhere else in the world where these examples are rife

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, connda said:

One subset of humanity steepens the curves, develops herd-immunity, and exits the epidemic quickly whiles the rest of the world hunkers down in place for months and allows their economies to be destroyed.  
These people have the right idea.  Stop the fear and deal with it head-on.  Do what humanity has done for millennia - allow their evolutionary immunological defenses to work thus protecting all of humanity.

The problem currently is that many who had previously been cleared of the virus, are now being rediagnosed as positive. Professionals are unsure if this a cause of mutation, reinfection, or flare up after a period of the virus being undectable and sitting dormant in reserviours in the immune system

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

The problem currently is that many who had previously been cleared of the virus, are now being rediagnosed as positive. Professionals are unsure if this a cause of mutation, reinfection, or flare up after a period of the virus being undectable and sitting dormant in reserviours in the immune system

Professional.  Experts.  These are the same people who are locking you in your homes by pandering to fear.  The 'reinfection' trope will be marched out often in the upcoming weeks as people start questioning what really going on.  If would be more apt to call this a Feardemic.

In the meanwhile, the 'experts' aren't quite getting it right even though everyone is told they need to be on board with the agenda and most are out of fear.  Fear of the 'virus' and fear of state sanctions, and fear of social ridicule and peer pressure.
So, in my own humble opinion based on the opinions of other expert virologists and epidemiologists who are not connected to The Gates Foundation and who have not rubber stamped either the 'pandemic' or the Machiavellian restrictions imposed by world and regional 'leaders':  Those Muslims have it correct.  

2020-04-10_8-39-33.jpg.1bbe4725cf9c05a7dea47b01f9e94897.jpg

Edited by connda

4 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

All religions are something I just can't understand. I can't see any rational logic or make any sense from any of them. Plus far too many bad things happen by either those that represent "god" or in the name of a "god". 

Yeh but Islam is a cult and by far the worst

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Canuck1966 said:

Yeh but Islam is a cult and by far the worst

I'm thinking that Islam is in fact quite enlightened. 
These people chose not to lick the boot of the foot that has been placed on humanity's throat.  
Instead - they continue to worship: God - being a higher power then Man.  I admire that resolve. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, dddave said:

Even in the Middle-Ages, Muslims enraged local European officials during plagues and pandemics by blatantly ignoring local quarantine rules

It also played a part in the Black Death pandemic in Europe in the 14th century, wiping out 30% to 60% of Europe's population.
In 1347, during a siege of the city of Kaffa in the Crimea by Muslim Tartar Jani Beg, his army catapulted Black Death corpses over the city walls to infect the inhabitants. Thereafter it spread to Europe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death

2 minutes ago, katana said:

It also played a part in the Black Death pandemic in Europe in the 14th century, wiping out 30% to 60% of Europe's population.
In 1347, during a siege of the city of Kaffa in the Crimea by Muslim Tartar Jani Beg, his army catapulted Black Death corpses over the city walls to infect the inhabitants. Thereafter it spread to Europe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death

Interesting that the discussion of plague and pestilence occurs during Passover