No Alcohol Sales ChonBuri effective Immediatly

jimn

4 minutes ago, johng said:

Out of date  now no sales allowed at all not even allowed to transport it.

I understand that, but this came from todays Khaosod report, I'm sure it must be a mistake, but all the same will keep my fingers crossed. I have messaged Richard Barrows to see what he has to say on the subject.

• Haha 1

On 4/12/2020 at 6:50 AM, Don Mega said:

My local mom and pop store yesterday was flat out delivering  boxes of beer and whiskey, their delivery guy can fit 10 boxes on his sidecar scoot (I know its 10 as they had to do multiple trips to my place last week) and I'd reckon they delivered easily 200 boxes of beer if not more.

you selling it lol

On 4/12/2020 at 3:33 PM, tropo said:

No doubt, to be "exciting" at a party you need to be drunk, however, conversely, people who get drunk are often the most boring of people when they are sober. Take these same people to a party where only soft drinks are served up and see just exciting these fools really are.

Congratulations are not necessary, I'm not a recovering alcoholic. I just don't drink alcohol other than some wine on occasions. 

People ask the wrong questions.

The question should be: "why do you drink?", not "why don't you drink?". It's illogical to ask why I don't consume chemicals that can cause harm and are not necessary for the human body to function. I can give a lot of reasons why I don't, but reasons why you do might be hard to come by.

jesus mate get off the soap box you sound depressed or angry or something

On 4/12/2020 at 4:10 PM, Don Mega said:

Apparently there is a ban on drinking outdoors... was sitting beside the pool earlier enjoying a frosty one when a drone flew over head....

Not sure what that was about but I now ensure my bottle hides under the umbrella.

were you wearing anything 

6 hours ago, tropo said:

Yes, that is true, but it often does. Also, most alcoholics will not admit they have a problem.

strangely the people I come across with serious mental disorders have all been prolific dope smokers - it seems to affect their reasoning ability and are often very confused people - thinking the earth is flat and weird stuff like that - I am deadly serious - a really weird bunch of people especially when they reach the upper 40's 

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

You try to paint everyone that has a drink a menace to society and a raging alcoholic which is completely unfair and untrue.

You obviously have you reasons for being so against alcohol and that's none of my business, just like people having a drink is none of your business.

You know what is said about men and alcohol... there are only 2 types, those who drink and those that used to. 

17 hours ago, vogie said:

I understand that, but this came from todays Khaosod report, I'm sure it must be a mistake, but all the same will keep my fingers crossed. I have messaged Richard Barrows to see what he has to say on the subject.

Lol, as if Richard will know any different. The original Chonburi ban allowed alcohol to be sold at those times stated. The updated one issued 30 minutes before the curfew at the weekend banned all sales of alcohol and the transportation of alcohol until 30 April. Or maybe you think Richard will negotiate an exemption for you lol.

2 minutes ago, jimn said:

Lol, as if Richard will know any different. The original Chonburi ban allowed alcohol to be sold at those times stated. The updated one issued 30 minutes before the curfew at the weekend banned all sales of alcohol and the transportation of alcohol until 30 April. Or maybe you think Richard will negotiate an exemption for you lol.

Lol, where did I say I think Richard will negotiate an exemption for me, that's correct I didn't. Maybe if you were a little more helpfull and stopped to think before you criticise others, it might be appreciated a little more. Lol on ignore, lol

• Haha 2

An inflammatory troll post (and reply) accusing other members of being alcoholics has been removed.

Personal attacks on other members will not be tolerated.

Future infractions will result in posting rights suspensions.