China concealed the early coronavirus outbreak, former MI6 spymaster says

snoop1130

37 minutes ago, car720 said:

They also invented gunpowder and printing but it doesn't change the fact that China has a drone mentality and I don't mean the latest version.  They are told how to think and that is what they think. e.g. the primary school kids standing up and reciting allegiance to the CCP.  Why not, they watched mum and dad do it and grandparents as well.

That drone mentality is from the philosophy of Confucius and has done remarkably well for the education system of China; well recognized around the world. Successfully adopted in South Korea, Singapore etc which are touted as having the best education system in the world. Taken notice by some western countries who see benefits in memorization. Also allow China to overtake US in global patent applications and lead in Artificial Intelligence and robotics. 

57 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

They did lockdown the wet market and Wuhan in December while US started to be serious with selective social distancing policies in March. Seem a big lapse in preparation and policies. 

and they have reopened them again now.  Disgusting places.

14 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

That drone mentality is from the philosophy of Confucius and has done remarkably well for the education system of China; well recognized around the world. Successfully adopted in South Korea, Singapore etc which are touted as having the best education system in the world. Taken notice by some western countries who see benefits in memorization. Also allow China to overtake US in global patent applications and lead in Artificial Intelligence and robotics. 

Nonsense.  Just another form of the blame game.  I have lived in China for many years and have listened to this type of brainwashed rubbish before.  I have lectured in the universities in China and I can assure you that their education system stinks.  South Korea and Singapore have never followed China.  I know you and more importantly you know that I know you.  China's time is at hand and all of the propagandist sheep will soon be shorn.  Their is a price to pay now and it will be paid.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, car720 said:

Nonsense.  Just another form of the blame game.  I have lived in China for many years and have listened to this type of brainwashed rubbish before.  I have lectured in the universities in China and I can assure you that their education system stinks.  South Korea and Singapore have never followed China.  I know you and more importantly you know that I know you.  China's time is at hand and all of the propagandist sheep will soon be shorn.  Their is a price to pay now and it will be paid.

????

1 hour ago, car720 said:

China is absolutely to blame for the spread of the virus.  Have you ever been shopping at a wet market?  Disease abounds.

So the fact that some countries responded sooner and more effectively than others is not relevant to the fact that other countries responded poorly?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Don't have to prove it back to China so they admit it as everyone knows. Just all countries need to see the findings and then sanction and isolate them like North Korea. 

wishful thinking, I like it and keep my fingers cross for the wish to come through 

1 hour ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

china... 1.4 billion people and 3000+ deaths

the numbers don't add up

italy, spain ...

and big cities in China has almost no corona

did you just wake up ???

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

A bit of hyperbole there.

Let’s see the evidence first.

And let’s see when MI6 learned of the threat, who they passed that information to and when.

Below is an article from 27 February this year.  I was dumbfounded in early Feb when WHO refused to stop travel from China, given the mortality rate and likely R0, and condemned any country that did.  They brought every part of the Chinese narrative from the wet market to believing it was only animal to human transmission to following Chinas request to keep the country open during Feb to March.  They didnt even call it a Pandemic until March 12th, which baffled most other organisations globally.  Tedros is a Chinese appointment.  You can read about him at the links below and more credible sources can easily be found stating the same.  Even now hes not recommending masks despite the evidence to support use.  Either a criminal, incompetent or both.

https://www.cfr.org/blog/who-and-china-dereliction-duty

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8199719/Dr-Tedros-Ghebreyesus-career-politician-running-China-centric-WHO.html  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, winslowsjardine said:

So the fact that some countries responded sooner and more effectively than others is not relevant to the fact that other countries responded poorly?

What has that got to do with the origin of the virus?

too much pressure from too many countries, truth starts to come out but Chinese still find something/somebody to blame

China 82,692 +351 4,632 +1,290  

https://qz.com/1839925/wuhan-revised-its-coronavirus-death-toll-up-by-50-percent/?utm_source=YPL&yptr=yahoo

Wuhan, the central Chinese city at the epicenter of the country's coronavirus outbreak, just revised its death toll up by 1,290 to 3,869—an increase of 50% from its previous count. Chinese authorities explained the revision by noting that some hospitals were overwhelmed early in the outbreak, leading to cases being incorrectly reported, delayed, or omitted

Chinese state broadcaster CCTV reported yesterday (link in Chinese)

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

too much pressure from too many countries, truth starts to come out but Chinese still find something/somebody to blame

China 82,692 +351 4,632 +1,290  

https://qz.com/1839925/wuhan-revised-its-coronavirus-death-toll-up-by-50-percent/?utm_source=YPL&yptr=yahoo

Wuhan, the central Chinese city at the epicenter of the country's coronavirus outbreak, just revised its death toll up by 1,290 to 3,869—an increase of 50% from its previous count. Chinese authorities explained the revision by noting that some hospitals were overwhelmed early in the outbreak, leading to cases being incorrectly reported, delayed, or omitted

Chinese state broadcaster CCTV reported yesterday (link in Chinese)

This has now been reflected at https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ but not yet some sites.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rabas said:

This has now been reflected at https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ but not yet some sites.

once a liar always a liar..... they are under pressure within China as well, some citizens are asking for the truth they are tired of seeing the western world look down on them and their reputation (saving face)

• Like 1