COVID 19 Opinion Poll/Survey

Skeptic7

COVID 19   

251 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

My main fear right now is the economy both in the USA and globally with the exception of Chinas economy, which I hope crashes harder than the Hindenburg. 

My stocks look better with the USA crashing ????

• Confused 2

22 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

This is pure speculation.

The facts are that the countries with the most stringent lock downs, Italy, Spain and France, are also the countries having the worst results...by far.

Governments have shown, one more time, their total incompetence in matters they shouldn't have gotten involved with in the first place.

Authority to deal with the pandemic should have been delegated to the medical profession, with the complete support of the state, but no interference.

Instead of that, we got presidents and prime ministers becoming virologists overnight, surrounded by the usual buzzards trying to turn the whole situation to their (financial) advantage.

A complete mess that will take years, maybe the whole decade, to clean...

And you can prove categorically that things would be better without “the cure”? Show me. Of course you can’t because THAT TOO is speculation. 
I will however agree with you on the utter incompetence of many governments, particularly the US and the UK.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Sweden will have more deaths, but it's still the best approach as will be seen when the full economic cost of other countries unfolds

Try telling that to the families of the dead!

The Swedish economy will also take a huge hit. Maybe not as bad as some other countries but still pretty big. Firms are still going into administration there, record numbers of new people applying for benefits

• Like 1