Thai provinces extend ban on alcohol sales

webfact

On 4/17/2020 at 4:38 PM, Forza2002 said:

Zero logic on the ban. There are way more people mingling at the local markets, using the same inane logic they should close the markets..

How about all the people queuing up at food banks, social distancing not enforced. A good example was the photo of people lining up all around the moat in Chiang Mai. If the CV19 death toll numbers are to believed, it's sheer madness some of the restrictions currently in place...

Actually, the people lining up around the moat have been distancing very well, I see them every day

9 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

Any mention of possible dates for the Golf courses opening? Haven't read anything on that yet....

Golf courses apperantly opening on the first of may in the Pattaya region.

• Thanks 1

This is an insult to my religion, Jesus said "drink this (wine) it is my blood". I have been a good Follower

so far, don't force me to sin, amen.

"Wine can make you fat, what will it be, red or white?"

I was counting down the days and then this ????

Like telling little Timmy it's 10 days until Christmas and after ten days, telling him to wait 10 more. And maybe more after that.

Boozemass is cancelled, sorry kids. Although it seemed to be alive and well in a condo on my floor last night, considering the racket they were making. And why do Thais insist on leaving their apartment or condo doors open when laughing and shouting loudly until 3.a.m.? Thanks for that. Next time I'll call security, especially if they don't let me know where they're getting their booze...just out of curiosity, of course ????

Would of those saying it's easy to find alcohol during the ban mind giving me a clue where to start looking? I'm a Brit staying here longer than planned in Chiang Mai. Knowing nobody here, a couple of beers a night is keeping me sane! I had stocked up but now the ban has been extended it isn't gong to last.