90 Days Online Problem

4 hours ago, Max69xl said:

When having a new passport from home and entering Thailand using it,you need to do the first 90 days report in person at your local immigration office. After that, online reporting will work again.

If true this is bizarre tho I have never experienced coming in on a new pp I got in my own country and needed to do a 90 day. I have got a new pp in Bangkok that was couriered in by VFS and then I could continue 90 day reports using it by mail to CW. I didn't need to go to CW in person, but I had to fly out and back in the country on the new pp for online 90 day reports to work again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

True in some cases, I never received one, not in Spam folder either.

I did actually believe myself to be lucky as I had never submitted the 90 day online prior to this one and I will always concede that anything to do with "The System" is always gonna' be nothing short of a "Crapshoot". So, all I can do is wish everyone the best of luck

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Max69xl said:

Just out of curiosity, why do you people do the 90 days reports when you don't have to? 

i would think....so that we/they do not get screwed for overstay fine.....

I did mine online many days ago.....saved a copy of it to my Pc.....as proof that I had applied ONLINE....I have not had confirmation regarding this YET!!

4 minutes ago, essox essox said:

I did mine online many days ago.....saved a copy of it to my Pc.....as proof that I had applied ONLINE....I have not had confirmation regarding this YET!!

Please note that when you use the 90-day on-line reporting website it can put you on the wrong foot.
Speaking from personal experience > Having filled in the 4 required web-pages for my 90-day notification, the website immediately displayed an APPROVED notification page.
However, when leaving the website and then re-entering the website to look for my application status it was displayed as PENDING (meaning that is was not approved yet).

>> Having submitted your 90-day report on-line, you need to check the STATUS.  Please note that it can take a couple of hours to a couple of days before the PENDING status is accepted by your local IO and displays as APPROVED.  
Clicking the small icon to the right of the row with the APPROVED notification you are then able to print-out both the notification as well as the Receipt of Notification which displays your next 90-day reporting date (and which you are supposed to keep in your passport as proof that you comply).
Note: When your PENDING status has not been converted into APPROVED status by the due date, you are advised to call or visit your local IO to enquire about the status.  If for one reason or another, your local IO cannot approve your notification, you still have the 7 days 'grace period' after due date, to visit your local IO and submit your 90-day report in person.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, essox essox said:

It would not be a overstay fine. It is fine for late reporting or not doing a report. The standard fine is 2000 baht.

I can assure immigration will obey the order signed by the PM and Interior Minister that clearly states they are suspended.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, WalkingOrders said:

Try again,  chrome browser works, with the online version website, not the phone, as of 2 days ago. If you do not have a laptop,  and app not working,  try the online version. And if issues with that on phone call up desktop version of website.

The issue I had with phone app is that lat long location button shutting down app.

I used the web app twice already. Tried to cancel the first application before applying again but it said DATA NOT FOUND. Weird, so i just applied again. I have both PENDING

I totally skipped entering the lat long and in accepted all information. When I clicked submit, I got the service error message.

On 4/18/2020 at 12:02 PM, Max69xl said:

Just out of curiosity, why do you people do the 90 days reports when you don't have to? 

I had read that they were sudpended, but couldn't remember if it was official or not. But I figured I would be better off doing it online anyway if I could because when this over I expect a big crowd at Cheng W.a all at the same time to report. So now I am done and know when my next report is. 

4 minutes ago, sensei said:

I used the web app twice already. Tried to cancel the first application before applying again but it said DATA NOT FOUND. Weird, so i just applied again. I have both PENDING

I totally skipped entering the lat long and in accepted all information. When I clicked submit, I got the service error message.

Still pending or approved now?

On 4/18/2020 at 8:43 AM, sensei said:

Here's my experience with this.
I used the Android app to apply for the 90-day check in one day before the implemented the exemption.
I encountered some problems trying to enter my location. I skipped that one and got through. The following day, I received an email confirming that my application had been approved.

On the same day I applied for my 90-day notification, I did exactly the same thing for my wife and got a SERVICE ERROR message everytime i tried. I used 3 different devices and got the same error message. The following day, I used the immigration website and they finally accepted the application.
That was 10 days ago and the status stayed at PENDING.
I went back to the immigration website to CANCEL the application. When I entered the TM47 reference number, I got a message in Thai that translates to DATA NOT FOUND.
It is strange that It was very easy for me to get my 90=day notification but it seems impossible for my wife to get hers.

I tried applying for her AGAIN today. Let's see what happens 

This is a very strange case.

Some questions to try pin-point the problem (if any).

1 - YOUR 90-day report

> You skipped the location part, but after having submitted got an approved e-mail.

Did you check on the website if the status of your 90-day report is indeed APPROVED?.

If so you should be able to print the Notification Report with your next report-date (that being the form that you are expected to keep in your passport).

2 - Your Wife's 90-day report

> You write that her report notification status is already PENDING for 12 days

Some questions:

a) Is it a long time ago (years) that your wife has not left Thailand?  If she entered together with yourself last time that cannot be the problem

b) Does your wife have a new passport and did not re-enter Thailand since she has that new passport?

c) Has your wife done 90-day reports before (in person, by mail or on-line) with her present passport?

d) Was your wife's 90-day report filed in the 15-day before till due date window?

Edited by Peter Denis
  • Thanks 1

I saw an official Thai government notice that people scheduled to do their 90 day report before April 30, 2020 were NOT required to do it due to the Covid19 lockdown, etc....

Am I in error, or have they rescinded this ruling??

Whenever they start again to require 90 reporting what will the parameter be?

You will have 15 days to report from the announcement date if you were required to report prior to the announcement date?

Ie. Reporting due date May 31, 2020,

Announcement date June 1, 2020

New Reporting date June 15, 2020.

1 minute ago, marvin1950 said:

Whenever they start again to require 90 reporting what will the parameter be?

You will have 15 days to report from the announcement date if you were required to report prior to the announcement date?

Ie. Reporting due date May 31, 2020,

Announcement date June 1, 2020

New Reporting date June 15, 2020.

Not sure what it could be. Even the end  of the emergency situation is unknown.

They might just say your report date is 90 days from when your skipped report was due.

17 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

This is a very strange case.

Some questions to try pin-point the problem (if any).

1 - YOUR 90-day report

> You skipped the location part, but after having submitted got an approved e-mail.

Did you check on the website if the status of your 90-day report is indeed APPROVED?.

If so you should be able to print the Notification Report with your next report-date (that being the form that you are expected to keep in your passport).

2 - Your Wife's 90-day report

> You write that her report notification status is already PENDING for 12 days

Some questions:

a) Is it a long time ago (years) that your wife has not left Thailand?  If she entered together with yourself last time that cannot be the problem

b) Does your wife have a new passport and did not re-enter Thailand since she has that new passport?

c) Has your wife done 90-day reports before (in person, by mail or on-line) with her present passport?

d) Was your wife's 90-day report filed in the 15-day before till due date window?

1. I skipped the log-lat that pinpoints my location in thailand because every time i click on the drop down marker, it sends me back to the first page and deletes all the information I have already put it. I got the printable 90-day notification that is similar to the one attached to my passport. I see it is is APPROVED  both on the app and the web app. I also received an email with the link to the printable page.

2. This is the challenging part
a. She left TH on her own and returned to TH on a day when our 90-day check in still coincides.
b. Same passport
c. We do our 90-day check in in person because the immigration office here does not allow sending it by mail or using the website. I know it is strange but we were specifically told to always do it in person
d. It was done within that time

Here's the weirdest part. I tried to cancel BOTH applications last night and for both reference numbers, I got a message that says DATA NOT FOUND

Well, we will just wait for the time when they finally allow us to go.

Thank you for your input.