SURVEY: Alcohol ban -- worth it or not?

Scott

SURVEY: Alcohol ban -- worth it or not?  

441 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Have been surviving thought the guest house bar fridge which was full but now down to only 20 small singah bottles that nobody (the other 3 guests). seems to want so will scoop up some up and in a few days it will be dry out

2 hours ago, fishtank said:

Yes. All about asserting power over the peasants.

And the peasants are too stupid to do anything about it.

Go and help them out then, can you do that as you are not stupid...?  ????

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Bluetongue said:

The WHO recommend maintaining current restrictions and perhaps enhancing them. therefore it must be right. Not for me though.

The WHO is a bought and paid for Chinese joke. The Gates foundation also fits in there somewhere.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

I am divided on the issue now that it is past the 15th. I saw this coming for the longer run and stocked up but it will be close to get to the 30th here in CM. But I also stay and drink home alone which is fine with me. On one side of me says my Thai neighbors around me will have more get togethers if no ban (100% - selfish uncaring brain dead thinkers), but on the other hand they have a ban on any gatherings even at peoples homes except for family members living there, so that should be enough, but it never is with Thai as I have seen with my neighbors. And don't get me wrong, I live in a nice new housing division. They simply just don't care.

Edited by holy cow cm
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1