Please, end this lockdown before I go Bankrupt

ChipButty

4 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Is that all you give her 10k a month?

Glad someone said that. I pay her 5K every week. Food Electric Water - rest is all hers to do as she please. She has lots of dresses - lots - and bags and shoes - but soon will have one dress for every day in year.  Hey - happy wife = happy life.

• Like 2

Just now, bkk6060 said:

Any male who lets their GF or wife get away with this is suffering from the typical Thailand WWMS

Weak

Western

Male

Syndrome

You know:  She is the boss, she makes all the decisions, she pays the bills and handles the money, she takes care of everything, etc.

Many joke about it.

Sorry, it is a real problem in western countries and over the years has been transferred here.

Mine is not the Boss,Mine does not make all the decisions, Mine does not pay the Bill's, Mine does not handle my money, Mine does spend the money I give her.......... on soap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Lets not get started on the make up thats another issue special deliverys from Bobby Brown

You're lucky yours only buys make-up and pans.

Mine has started to take collagen and vitamin supplements. 

Edited by Logosone
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, sandyf said:

Never heard of that. Would that be just mango or with meat. Take it the mango would need to be quite firm.

The midget makes a great Chicken Balti she always puts mango in it "Sweet Mango Chutney" aroi maak

Can also use it with your poppadoms as a starter

Edited by ChipButty
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, norfolkandchance said:

Marmite and Peanut Butter. Can’t bare to be in the same room.

I would lick it ????

Thank you guys, for all the fun posts so far, keep em coming. 

For the guy who's wife spend a fortune on soap. Can it be a underlying messages in her hoarding of soap (aimed from her to you)(at least one of us smell good)?

I am a little concerned for the guy who's wife do eat for 10k a month.

BBW lover, by any chance?

Edited by OnTheGround
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

And here I was worried about the box that was delivered from Beauty Buffet for the GF.  I asked her why she needed the makeup and facial masks, the 1000 yard stare that ensued ended up with me retreating back to my chair in my office.....and the words that ensued sounded like someone had pulled the poor cats tail.....I think I need to order some ear plugs from lazada.........

Next time dont ask you should know by now

53 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

I thought all the married guys on TF had successful wives with high paying jobs, bodies of a model, who also do the housework and raise the kids? 

Thanks for posting ChipButty

I'm just happy mine can cook, speaks in a form of English and hasn't kicked me out

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

If you believe a fraction of what you hear on here, then I say your a brave soul, jokesters, pranksters, and people trying to give someone a smile or a frustrated day is easy if you let it.....

And it is Sunday

2 minutes ago, OnTheGround said:

I would lick it ????

Thank you guys, for all the fun posts so far, keep em coming. 

For the guy who's wife spend a fortune on soap. Can it be a underlying messages in her hoarding of soap (aimed from her to you)(at least one of us smell good)?

Don't concern yourself with my personal hygiene, I shower morning an night (Before going to work and before going to bed) and my soap of choice (protex active charcoal) has me smelling just fine.... I also splash a bit of baby powder on me man bits too !!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I think I need to order some ear plugs from lazada.........

Now may be a good time to order a new GF, I believe there are many bored ones about  looking for a start!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

My gf gets paid 10k/month for being my gf.

How she spends it, up to her ..... most appears to get spent on food.

Why would any of you care how the hired help spend their wages?

Ime the hired help in our house ,so i care lots .????