A married woman has been texting me. Should I pursue her?

WineOh

6 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

How old are you,14? Can't you decide yourself? Why ask here at TV? 

indeed. TV has been going for quite a few years, we're reaching a point where all topics have been saturated.
I need more challenging material and questions to comment on. 

Edited by WhereIsMyRyeBread
  • Haha 1

thirteen pages already !    well, if nobody thought to mention :  beware the SCAM  factor.

i would meet in a place far away from her condo.    and check my rear mirror   ????

Depends , Go see her and talk.She Might just want a Gik & Extra Cash and stay Married there's a Few Girls like that around our Village. Farang Husband working away for a month at he time ,then Play time for the Girls.  Same goes for some of  the Thai man  that make a bit off money (cops/ headman/Builder contractor/Truck owner driver) they have one wife and a few Giks (second & third wife) ????

A prostitute has sex for money and works in an honorable profession.  A slut has sex out of boredom and is not to be trusted.  Stay home and spank your monkey.  That would be both easier and hassle free.

Easy solution:

Go for it or do not go for it. 

Stay within the curfew boundaries.  

Bring condoms >3 each. 

As a guest, bring some wine or other gift. 

Don't wear tidy-whities underwear. 

Bring THB 5,000...for incidentals. 

Shave or trim your balls. 

Take a shower...USE SOAP...before you arrive at her home. 

Lastly, if she's as hot as you claim, jack-off at home before you see her so you don't bust a nut in 15 seconds.  Lol

Have Fun! 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Depends , Go see her and talk.She Might just want a Gik & Extra Cash and stay Married there's a Few Girls like that around our Village. Farang Husband working away for a month at he time ,then Play time for the Girls.  Same goes for some of  the Thai man  that make a bit off money (cops/ headman/Builder contractor/Truck owner driver) they have one wife and a few Giks (second & third wife) ????

"Go see her and talk" yeah the talking won't last long LOL.

Regarding the polyamory, sounds good in theory but people are human and get jealous/angry, the Thai guys don't seem to take to it kindly, concerts around here always end up with knife fights because of drama like this.

Do you really want to be responsible for damaging someone's marriage? Who knows they could just be in a rough patch. Not to mention you are putting yourself in danger for Thai poontang. Think about that for a minute. There's a million single and freelance girls online, why picked a married woman??

Edited by moldresistant

5 minutes ago, Lipoman said:

Lastly, if she's as hot as you claim, jack-off at home before you see her so you don't bust a nut in 15 seconds.  Lol

This my friend is sound advice!

On 4/21/2020 at 11:28 AM, Liverpoolfan said:

Are you speaking from experience there mate? ????

Thai husbands are known to diviorce their wives and still come back and kill their ex-wife's  new B/F and maybe her.  Farang , who's still married to wife may do same or find a more subtle way to get even.

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2020 at 1:11 PM, talahtnut said:

Have you seen the size of the Swedish guy yet?

Is he still a 'hit man' for the Mob?

Wimmins is a Pandora's box mate.

That's an affirmative!!

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2020 at 11:19 AM, Jonathan Swift said:

You like flirting with trouble? Are you aware of the risks? How do you know her husband isn't a violent, crazed, jealous SOB? Is she keeping  that guy on a string because of his financial support but now wants a newer better model? Do you want to have your pockets picked by a married cheating woman? How many other guys do you think she's been texting? Ash her. Ask her why she isn't divorced. She probably married him for his money and is now bored with a stagnant stale non loving relationship. Ask to see her bank account. What about your own morality? Do you have any? What if she deliberately gets pregnant? She cheats. She't patently dishonest. Find yourself a nice girl or two. You don't need trouble, you don't need to be the cause of a married man's misery. 

Best answer. Lot of nice ladies out there. Some aren't too greedy. Anyone married who's thinking about straying is thinking about it with others. Some diseases don't go away. One out of four adults carries herpes. She's either a pig or running out of money. The lowest scum on earth is a man after married women. The second is a married woman who cheats. Find someone not attached.

Edited by fredwiggy
Addition
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Lipoman said:

your balls.

Wait, the topic is to do or not to do, and you chose to talk about his balls?

Be careful, sie punani Gods won't look favorable at your comment Lipoman.

~~And on the note of balls, by the powers vested in me as a netizen, this thread is now closed~~

Edited by WhereIsMyRyeBread

It absolutely depends on your morals. Dating a married woman when you don't know is one thing. Doing it when you know is definitely something else. For me, I couldn't do it. Temptation be damned.