Why is the baht strengthening?  Because the international banking cartel controlled by the Rothschild organized crime family has directed one of their subsidiaries, the US "Federal Reserve Bank" to debase the US dollar in an extreme way.  How many new US dollars have been magically created?  $6 trillion?  $8 trillion?  The US dollar can no longer be the world's reserve currency.  For those holding US dollars, I see a period of hyperinflation.

Edited by Ondral

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

As some people have already said it depends on what data (or statistics ) you are comparing, and i add over what time period.

The baht may have strengthened very recently, but in reference to the quote on my first line that would be a lie if compared to the beginning of 2020.

We could also use the last year as our basis for comparison and say that the baht has strengthened against the GBP and EURO, but the it has weakened against the USD.

Since the end of 2019, the baht has weakened against USD, EURO and GBP.

Weakened most against the USD ,

then the Euro , not as much.

GBP is smaller but wild swings in between.

It appears that you may be looking at exchange rates since about 01 April 2020.

The strengthening since then is simply IMHO a rebound / partial rebound from the weakening in the 3 months before.

USD went up nearly 10% against the baht between end of 2019 and end of March 2020. ie the baht weakened significantly.

Since beginning of april the baht is stronger only about 2% against the USD which is little in comparison to to the nearly 10% weakening in the 3 months before.

The euro to baht is similar but not as big a move. The baht is now almost 5% weaker against the EURO than at end of 2019.

The GB is the least change. There is less difference than the others, but the baht is now weaker against GBP than it was at the end of 2019.  ( Now approx 40 per GBP vs approx 39.3 then)

36 minutes ago, jojothai said:

,"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

As a matter of fact, statistics does not lie, it is human. Computer is not wrong, it is human. 

Garbage in garbage out. 

Statistics made quantum physics as true science. 

Journalistic media tarnished the statistics.  

Edited by Retarded

31 minutes ago, Retarded said:

As a matter of fact, statistics does not lie, it is human. Computer is not wrong, it is human. 

Garbage in garbage out. 

Statistics made quantum physics as true science. 

Journalistic media tarnished the statistics.  

I am quoting a well know and appreciated phrase relating to the persuasive power of numbers, particularly the use of statistics to bolster weak arguments. It is also sometimes used in refuting statistics used to prove an opponent's point.

In my understanding the statement does not infer that statistics are lies.

It is the use of statistics by humans, where they are used to create falsehoods that are effectively lies.

9 minutes ago, jojothai said:

I am quoting a well know and appreciated phrase relating to the persuasive power of numbers, particularly the use of statistics to bolster weak arguments. It is also sometimes used in refuting statistics used to prove an opponent's point.

In my understanding the statement does not infer that statistics are lies.

It is the use of statistics by humans, where they are used to create falsehoods that are effectively lies.

As an example, and why I referred the phrase.

The thai Baht has appreciated. I can prove that to you with the statistics.

I give you data for 01 april 2020 to date, Its no lie.

However actually the thai baht has weakened more significantly over the period 01 Jan 2020 to date.

So I am effectively deceiving you if I say the thai baht has appreciated. You could say that I am lying (to suit my own purposes) . The statistics are not lies. Its what statistics are used and how that can be deceiving.

By quoting the phrase in my post, I am not implying that the OP was doing anything of the sort.

Just pointing to the potential issue if we were to start looking at this using statistics.

As noted a conclusion depends whether you use Jan 2020 to date or 01 april to date.