Colour-coding for provinces based on Covid-19 situation

webfact

Colour-coding for provinces based on Covid-19 situation

By THE NATION

800_e6c898f165c82c9.jpg?v=1587711055

The Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration on Friday (April 24) colour-coded provinces nationwide according to the statistics of Covid-19 patients.

Green provinces, where no Covid-19 cases have been found, are: Nan, Kamphaeng Phet, Chainat, Trat, Phichit, Sing Buri, Ang Thong, Bueng Kan, and Satun.

Light green provinces, where no Covid-19 patients have been found in the past 28 days, are: Phetchabun, Phrae, Sukhothai, Mahasarakham, Yasothon, Roi Et, Chanthaburi, Lop Buri, Uthai Thani, and Udon Thani

Light orange provinces, where no new Covid-19 patients have been found in the past 14 days, are: Phetchaburi, Kanchanaburi, Nakhon Nayok, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Rayong, Ratchaburi, Samut Songkhram, Saraburi, Suphanburi, Sa Kaeo, Trang, Chiang Rai, Kalasin, Chaiyaphum, Nakhon Ratchasima, Buri Ram, Mae Hong Son, Tak, Phitsanulok, Surin, Nong Khai, Nong Bua, Lampang, Lampang, Lamphun, Uttaradit, Amnat Charoen, Mukdahan, Si Saket, Sakon Nakhon and Ubon Ratchathani.

Orange provinces -- those with cases in the past 14 days -- are Chachoengsao, Nakhon Sawan, Prachinburi, Samut Prakan, Samut Sakhon, Phayao, Loei, Nakhon Phanom, Surat Thani, Phang Nga, Phatthalung, and Nakhon Si Thammarat.

Red ones, where Covid-19 patients have been found in the past seven days, are:

Khon Kaen, Krabi, Bangkok, Chonburi, Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Phuket, Yala, Songkhla, Narathiwat, Pattani, Chumphon.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30386704

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-04-24

3 minutes ago, Canuck1966 said:

If I did live in Buriram I would have moved out already because of my huge dislike of one big egocentric foul mouthed person who thinks he owns the place. Now look at what they are doing. Overkill!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

If I did live in Buriram I would have moved out already because of my huge dislike of one big egocentric foul mouthed person who thinks he owns the place. Now look at what they are doing. Overkill!

His sucking up to Prayuth to get government funding for the Moto GP has not gone down well with the locals. Still much better than Khun Prayuths level of popularity which has descended to depths that a Thai Navy submarine could never attain. The drought, over several years, has been terrible where we are.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, tso310 said:

His sucking up to Prayuth to get government funding for the Moto GP has not gone down well with the locals. Still much better than Khun Prayuths level of popularity which has descended to depths that a Thai Navy submarine could never attain. The drought, over several years, has been terrible where we are.

I don't know. I would say that both him and P have sunk down to near the bottom of the septic tank and are not liked much, with maybe A being a bit ahead of having the people's disgust from his recent antics. Unfortunately P can't sack him or the heroin dealer for some reason, and the country can't get rid of P. 

2 hours ago, Canuck1966 said:

I'd bet somewhere in a photo shop the printer is already churning out such stickers, fora couple hundred a pop.

Will never work if it's not connected to a centralized server and have a QR code that can be scanned by somebody who has the verification app. It should only take about 500 years or so for the excellent Thai government IT geeks to program one that works.

• Like 1

Green provinces, where no Covid-19 cases have been found, are: Nan, Kamphaeng Phet, Chainat, Trat, Phichit, Sing Buri, Ang Thong, Bueng Kan, and Satun.

Light green provinces, where no Covid-19 patients have been found in the past 28 days, are: Phetchabun, Phrae, Sukhothai, Mahasarakham, Yasothon, Roi Et, Chanthaburi, Lop Buri, Uthai Thani, and Udon Thani

Light orange provinces, where no new Covid-19 patients have been found in the past 14 days, are: Phetchaburi, Kanchanaburi, Nakhon Nayok, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Rayong, Ratchaburi, Samut Songkhram, Saraburi, Suphanburi, Sa Kaeo, Trang, Chiang Rai, Kalasin, Chaiyaphum, Nakhon Ratchasima, Buri Ram, Mae Hong Son, Tak, Phitsanulok, Surin, Nong Khai, Nong Bua, Lampang, Lampang, Lamphun, Uttaradit, Amnat Charoen, Mukdahan, Si Saket, Sakon Nakhon and Ubon Ratchathani.

Orange provinces -- those with cases in the past 14 days -- are Chachoengsao, Nakhon Sawan, Prachinburi, Samut Prakan, Samut Sakhon, Phayao, Loei, Nakhon Phanom, Surat Thani, Phang Nga, Phatthalung, and Nakhon Si Thammarat.

Red ones, where Covid-19 patients have been found in the past seven days, are:

Khon Kaen, Krabi, Bangkok, Chonburi, Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Phuket, Yala, Songkhla, Narathiwat, Pattani, Chumphon.

333.jpg

• Thanks 1