Three Cambodians arrested for Patong human-trafficking gang

webfact

Three Cambodians arrested for Patong human-trafficking gang

By The Phuket News

1588315873_1-org.jpg

The arrests were announced at the Immigration Bureau headquarters in Bangkok. Photo: Immigration Bureau

PHUKET: Three Cambodians have been arrested for their involvement in a human-trafficking operation in Patong that saw children beaten with a coat hanger if they failed to make B3,000 a day selling garlands to tourists.

The arrests were announced by Immigration Region 6 Deputy Chief Col Aroon Saengchan at a press conference attended by Immigration Bureau chief Lt Gen Somphong Chingduang in Bangkok on Wednesday (Apr 29)

Col Aroon explained that the arrests followed the raids in Patong on Feb 22 that saw 17 children rescued from the gang and placed under protective custody.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/three-cambodians-arrested-for-patong-human-trafficking-gang-75922.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-05-01

This is indeed 'newsworthy...... another rare 'pat on the back' to the BIB........

I have seen these 'desperate children' trying their damnest to seel flowers and such and it is pittiful...

I hope the starve these trafficers of these kids into a very slow and painful death....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kensawadee said:

This is indeed 'newsworthy...... another rare 'pat on the back' to the BIB........

I have seen these 'desperate children' trying their damnest to seel flowers and such and it is pittiful...

I hope the starve these trafficers of these kids into a very slow and painful death....

If this is true then beat the living (deleted) out of these  and then hang them by there (deleted) with the very coat hanger they beat the kids with, i will donate my time to administer the beatings and then leave whats left to an out of work emotionally upset ladyboy.