Story about latest Thai fling

Shows that you are an a$$ <deleted> around with girls KNOWING that they need support.  Not saying you should give her what she asked for,  but little help and sympathy would not kill you 

• Like 2

Just now, SteveK said:

I would have no further contact if I were you!

Don't worry mate, already chatting to 5 other birds.

Just was curious how they can get into so much debt? Look she could be full of <deleted> for all I know. She was definitely getting a ton of money from her ex BF because she had genuine designer good products in her sh1tty little studio., plus pictures of overseas trips living the high life. Absolutely worthless now, nobody wants to buy any of that <deleted>.

How did she get into so much debt?

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

Shows that you are an a$$ <deleted> around with girls KNOWING that they need support.  Not saying you should give her what she asked for,  but little help and sympathy would not kill you 

Nope. Met up with her with good intentions. Financials not mentioned at all.

I did say at the end I was sorry to learn about her story.

Just now, RickG16 said:

IMHO I think you fannied about too much... sex on first date should be the aim... at the very latest 2nd.

I am sure it was possible but I was chatting to others also and the airbnb was booked for the night.

Look, it's easy to find birds in BKK, we all know that.

Just thinking how she dug herself into such a big hole.

2 minutes ago, petermik said:

Is lockdown getting to you....your immaturity clearly shows....38 years old....nah...16 year olds have more sense than to sprout this rubbish... :whistling:

Just got divorced. I am having fun now.

1 minute ago, Mavideol said:

1- she saw the walking ATM machine and got all excited

2- very good actresses...did she did you the screaming/yelling also, like they do on their soap operas

run Forrest, run

I've never had someone break down like that on the phone. Lucky I wasn't there in person as it could have been messy.

Just now, Mavideol said:

just be careful.... one thing should have warn you from start is the fact that she spoke good/perfect English, meaning she has been around

I know. I didn't intend to get married to her and told her from the outset I am not looking for a relationship and was literally coming out of a divorce.

1 minute ago, PaulieAUS said:

I know. I didn't intend to get married to her and told her from the outset I am not looking for a relationship and was literally coming out of a divorce.

was just saying be careful, better move to the next one, change number, as if you have another go with her maybe unexpected guess could be showing up..... if she thinks you are the golden goose,  anything is possible

10 minutes ago, PaulieAUS said:

Maybe she thought if the last did one ok might be a bit left ????

Edited by 473geo

7 hours ago, Mavideol said:

just be careful.... one thing should have warn you from start is the fact that she spoke good/perfect English, meaning she has been around

and around and around and around.....more p****s than a second hand dartboard...:cheesy:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Was open about her bf giving her a monthly stipend of 100,000B

Never in a million years is any man stupid enough to give any Thai woman a 100K Baht allowance each month.

That just does not happen. It's like walking in your supermarket and saying no I won't pay 79 Baht for a litre of Orange Juice, I'll pay 790 Baht instead.

No Orange Juice is that good. It just does not happen.

Plenty of pictures of her in the past few years posted on her Instagram travelling in Asia (none with the guy), 5 star hotels, restaurants, bars etc. 

Someone is paying for that and it ain't her.

Edited by PaulieAUS

2 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Was open about her bf giving her a monthly stipend of 100,000B

Never in a million years is any man stupid enough to give any Thai woman a 100K Baht allowance each month.

That just does not happen. It's like walking in your supermarket and saying no I won't pay 79 Baht for a litre of Orange Juice, I'll pay 790 Baht instead.

No Orange Juice is that good. It just does not happen.

It’s possible some off these old ferang with money throw the money at them,,,met a girl in bkk 2 years ago an old guy had bought her a two year old ford ranger truck,,,,she pawned it I saw the paperwork.....lol

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, PaulieAUS said:

I've never had someone break down like that on the phone. Lucky I wasn't there in person as it could have been messy.

She would of practised that many times. 

Shes basically a liar or a gambler.......probably both. 

• Like 2