Story about latest Thai fling

How did she get 325,000B in trouble if she isn't in regular employment?

It's not that difficult. She WAS in regular employment, applied for a load of cards and can't pay them back. I know a few people who did that when they got their first job and now at 27 and 28 years old are facing the reckoning. It takes years for the whole process of demands, court orders, more demands, court orders seizing non-existent assets, but 4-5-6 years down the line it comes. If they're working it's taken t from the salary (but can't leave them with less than 20,000 baht a month). One girl ran up 4 or 5 credit cards for an old boyfriend years ago and suddenly got informed by her HR department that they're taking money out of her monthly salary because of a court order. Total value including interest is getting on for 400,000 baht. It's easy. 

Edited by KhaoNiaw
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, IvorLott said:

Because ALL Thai gold diggers dump a 100K a month mug, sorry, 'sponsor'(even an invented one) for a bum living in an Airbnb....
This must be possibly the lamest, most roundabout way I've ever seen on these pages of some utter  loser wanting to tell the world he had a 'free' 'sh*g' with a lass not picked up in a bar....and that is going some...

Don't know why you are butt hurt I got a free root out of an above average looking Thai girl and didn't pay a bar fine. It's not as if I am the only hansum man in Thailand this has happened to. I am just documenting my experiences on here post-divorce.

I was seeing four other girls besides her in BKK at the same time but have yet to post on those. Stay tuned. 

Edited by PaulieAUS
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, PaulieAUS said:

Don't know why you are butt hurt I got a free root out of an above average looking Thai girl and didn't pay a bar fine. 

But you did pay something because after the first <deleted> you considered "giving her a monthly stipend of 100,000B." ????

I mean.... who does that?

You.

2 hours ago, Pravda said:

But you did pay something because after the first <deleted> you considered "giving her a monthly stipend of 100,000B." ????

I mean.... who does that?

You.

Nope, I've already moved on. Just just curious as to how banks can give her that amount of money. Even if she is being funded by a sugar daddy, that isn't an employer per se. I understand the Thai banking system is different to Australia but still....

15 hours ago, PaulieAUS said:

Don't know why you are butt hurt I got a free root out of an above average looking Thai girl and didn't pay a bar fine. It's not as if I am the only hansum man in Thailand this has happened to. I am just documenting my experiences on here post-divorce.

I was seeing four other girls besides her in BKK at the same time but have yet to post on those. Stay tuned. 

Yeah, that 'hot' she was offering her debt-ridden clout on dating sites....for all comers in the hope of landing a sap....I'm sure you weren't the first. nor the only one, as she works her way through her inbox hoping for the fool, though you were obviously the only idiot who has embarrassed himself by posting his embarrassing ignorance on a public forum, 

Four other girls??? Well ain't you the stud of Bangkok then? or more likely another fantasist who has never had a woman in their home country before then suddenly blows his meagre savings on a few bar girls and thinks he's Brad Pitt....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, IvorLott said:

Yeah, that 'hot' she was offering her debt-ridden clout on dating sites....for all comers in the hope of landing a sap....I'm sure you weren't the first. nor the only one, as she works her way through her inbox hoping for the fool, though you were obviously the only idiot who has embarrassed himself by posting his embarrassing ignorance on a public forum, 

Four other girls??? Well ain't you the stud of Bangkok then? or more likely another fantasist who has never had a woman in their home country before then suddenly blows his meagre savings on a few bar girls and thinks he's Brad Pitt....

Not really. Married for 10 years, lived together in Sydney before she went back home.

Cool story though bro. Sorry to disappoint you that I didn't marry a bar girl from Pattaya.

As I said, it's not difficult to find girls in BKK, online or otherwise. Having 5 girls on the roster and not paying a dime isn't a lot compared to the other guys I've seen. It is achievable. Dream, believe, achieve. Obviously you're doing something wrong. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Moneyhonour said:

" I was seeing four other girls besides her in BKK at the same time but have yet to post on those. Stay tuned. "

Nice story. Which dating sites do you use? ????

Don't think I can say them on here but it's the usual suspects.

It's really nothing too difficult, just get on there and be polite.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

How many of them did you get to bang for free more than once?

1 - Psycho I just described in debt trouble, banged for free, will never see her again

2 - 33 year old, a nanny lives nears BTS Phaya Thai, (originally from Ubon Ratchathani) did it multiple times, didn't want a penny, nice fit girl, had a misunderstanding with her and she went psycho with me on the phone, apparently I said something which implied she was easy, she blocked me on LINE actually ! too bad !

3 - 26 year old single mum, has 2 daughters from Buriram, works at MAC Cosmetics, asked for 1700B to pay electricity bill and 1300B for internet bill a few days after sleeping with her. Said I won't pay them, never heard from her again

4 - 25 year old uni student in BKK, works part-time in DTAC, lives near Ratchada with her mum, actually met her mum as well, nice family girl, slept with her a few times and hasn't asked for a cent, still chatting to her 

5 - 27 year old BKK girl, thai chinese heritage, lives in Lat Krabang area, works in government, didn't go all the way with, still chat to regularly

Edited by PaulieAUS
Clarify
  • Like 1

On 5/3/2020 at 9:26 PM, Garretnewyork said:

When I read comments on TV , some got no brain at all, no need listening to her nonsense,  if you're too stupid paying then continue. But remember you'll never be loved

I  have found a good one , guess i am lucky ,, or stupid ...555

Thai lady with decent English looking for farang boyfriend? Hmmmm

Had farang partner before?  Hmmmm

Serious debt?  Hmmm

<deleted>? 

She maybe honest. But does it make any difference? You'll be her iphone and John from USA will be the Samsung, Nothing new mate.

Covid made her a bit more honest. That lifestyle can't easily be sustained. Most of the Thaivisa warriors don't actually know that these girls earn anywhere between 50000- 200,000 keeping 2-3 idiot farang boyfriends and working in bars in the meantime. These girls are more hi-so than 90% of us Thaivisa warriors. Now she is running out of money so she is becoming desperate. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

You're right, it's not difficult.  But it requires a high level of dishonesty.  I'm sure you're not telling these girls that you're screwing other girls at the same time.  Or that your goal is to bang as many women as possible and to have zero feelings for them.  It's easy to convince desperate women that you are their ticket out of poverty.  You just need to have no conscience nor compassion.  Psychopaths could do really well in BKK in getting free sex.   

Thanks to him as he is avenging for  all those lonely man  who got exploited by the greedy money minded ladies 

Edited by roaming2019
rewrite
  • Like 1