Video: Mad rush for booze - stores swamped as alcohol stocks fly off shelves in minutes!

webfact

12 hours ago, mr_lob said:

notice the pretty much untouched pallet of Chang next to the Leo ????

hehe yeah that was the first thing i noticed too.

Personally i'm a Chang guy so i could have stocked up without any Thais knocking me over ????

I would say woth the crowds in those pictures that the locals had some cash stored

in their homes in tobacco tins etc. Looks like a lot of thirsty people who must have

missed their wine, beer and spitits a bit.  Hope everyone got stocked up again before

the generous non drinking leader orders the doors locked again.  Cheers

and Chok Dee

Geezer

Personally i have not gone without a beer at all since the ban, but i went to my local Macro on Sunday ban still in place. Quote from service desk was 'police said we can not sell". Big C the ban was lifted.????? this vid was so good, not, it was posted twice. am i seeing double ?? :burp: 

Hmm, Big C here is making a big thing about online shopping to reduce the number of people milling about the store. I'll have to check their site out and see if you can select which store you want your purchase delivered FROM so I can pick one from outside Pathum Thani and order a couple of cases of beer! ????  ????  ????