Impressed with online 90 day reporting.

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

How does it get fixed if you have a entry prior to 2013 other than leaving and re-entering the country.

I am not talking about an old entry. That's not the case for everybody. I am talking about people coming up with dozens of strange explanations about not being able to access the site which has NOTHING to do with an old entry. Loads of people using the 90 days report online are NOT doing it the correct way. 

18 hours ago, webcrawler00 said:

I have tired 3 devices (Mac, iPad, iPhone) and 3 different browsers (Chrome, FireFox, Safari) and I can't get the website to load!  I used this link:
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

I just clicked on your link using an Android 9 phone. The website loaded in <2 seconds. 

Edited by Max69xl

3 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

I am not talking about an old entry.

The person you replied to does have an old entry. He has posted about it before.

There are also some cases where it does not work for them due what appears to be an error made when they last entered the country as well that keeps them from going to page 2.

3 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

I just clicked on your link using an Android 9 phone. The website loaded in <2 seconds. 

I am guessing he is using an IP from a company here that does not work for some unknown reason. AIS is one of them.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The person you replied to does have an old entry. He has posted about it before.

There are also some cases where it does not work for them due what appears to be an error made when they last entered the country as well that keeps them from going to page 2.

Yes, I totally agree and this have been explained here at TV maybe 50 times already. So why keep complaining when the system isn't working because of an old entry? How hard is it to understand? Then you have people here saying it's impossible to access the site when others can do it endless amount of times. It has nothing to do with the website, believe me. 

3 minutes ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

Using WIN 10 Chrome with VPN off, if I go to this site:

https://www.immigration.go.th/index

Scroll to foot and click On-line Service I get WEBSITE CANNOT BE FOUND????

This is the site it takes you to. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

If it will not load it could be because you are using a VPN or a Thai ISP it will not work with (AIS is one).

6 minutes ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

Using WIN 10 Chrome with VPN off, if I go to this site:

https://www.immigration.go.th/index

Scroll to foot and click On-line Service I get WEBSITE CANNOT BE FOUND????

When I try to open it on my Win10 Firefox browser it works.

But when you want to do on-line 90-day reporting better go straight to

> https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

19 hours ago, webcrawler00 said:

I have tired 3 devices (Mac, iPad, iPhone) and 3 different browsers (Chrome, FireFox, Safari) and I can't get the website to load!  I used this link:
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

De-activate your VPN if running one.....until I did that it would not load for me either

Just tried today in vain. I got the home page after disconnecting the VPN. It let me fill in page 1 but when I hit "submit" to go to the next stage it went blank and kept churning indefinitely. There was a pop-up with an "OK" button. The pop-up said "to know more about 90-day reporting go to the immigration office la-di-da". I had never done any 90-day reporting before, never having stayed in Thailand for more than 90 days.

I was unable to do an on-line report for years because, as has been reported many times, I had renewed my passport and had not left and re-entered the country.

Once I had done so, last August and had completed my 1st face to face report, it began to work for me. Hopefully that's me in the 'happy camp' from now on. ????

• Like 1

I'm totally jealous of those for whom this works. I've tried (today) Chrome, Firefox, Brave, and Vivaldi. I've had the VPN on, VPN disconnected, and VPN connected to a Thailand server. I can always get to the first screen where I accept the terms, then I fill out the next page. No matter what combination of variables of browser or VPN, I *always* get the message "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area" and then the opportunity to re-enter the verification Captcha number so I can get that message again. It never, ever goes further. For me in Chiang Mai, it seems much easier to take an hour and zip to the immigration office and hand in my form and passport. <<sigh>>

• Like 2

10 hours ago, fishtank said:

If only it would work. ????

Would make life a lot easier.

There are a couple IOs that don't process on-line 90-day reports, so if you are unfortunate having to report to these ones you can only do it by mail or in person.

Attached a trouble-shooting guide I compiled with most of the reported errors (and possible remedies).

90-day reporting website trouble-shooting.txt

Edited by Peter Denis

6 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

There are a couple IOs that don't process on-line 90-day reports, so if you are unfortunate having to report to these ones you can only do it by mail or in person.

That will not help him. He like me has an entry prior to 2013 which means it is not possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just tried 90 day report online and it didn't work.

I cannot get past the first page.

Like Ubonjoe I entered the country prior to 2013.

Does that mean it will never be possible?

Why can't they fix this??

33 minutes ago, mrjohn said:

Does that mean it will never be possible?

Only if you leave and re-enter the country.

33 minutes ago, mrjohn said:

Why can't they fix this??

Apparently immigration cannot create a new record in the database the system checks.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Apparently immigration cannot create a new record in the database the system checks.

This translates as "hopelessly inadequate computer skills."

And I'm trying to be polite.

Edited by mrjohn
  • Like 1