Public opinion sought on relaxation of lockdown measures and curfew

webfact

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

Public opinion sought????? Why those in control here will never take any notice, so why even suggest it?

For the illusion to perpetually continue, in so to keep the sheep together, and divide them with political controls.

’Hearts and Minds’ BS 

’Bread and Circuses’ BS

’Divide and Conquer’ BS

Weak human minds combined with a total lack of self responsibility pave way to be taken advantage of and for those whom realised ‘the shadow’ of the human psyche. 

sick oblivious and psychopathic non oblivious bar’s’tards ! 

6 minutes ago, Zapitapi said:

that was a quick survey..wonder why it ended so swiftly

1221.jpg

Could be like the NIDA polls, once all the designated people have answered with the pre-agreed opinions, all done.

19 minutes ago, BigC said:

Sounds like your an anti brexit remainer.

In othet words a fan od dictatorship and hand power from the people over to un elelected officals

Nope...

I was talking about the referendum on the 2017 Thai constitution but Brexit was just the same.

Don't give people all the correct information and then expect them to make a decision.

That way you have a perfect get out of jail free card.

1 hour ago, mindfulness said:

For the illusion to perpetually continue, in so to keep the sheep together, and divide them with political controls.

’Hearts and Minds’ BS 

’Bread and Circuses’ BS

’Divide and Conquer’ BS

Weak human minds combined with a total lack of self responsibility pave way to be taken advantage of and for those whom realised ‘the shadow’ of the human psyche. 

sick oblivious and psychopathic non oblivious bar’s’tards ! 

Presumably that explains why they allowed alcohol sales, so that the minds could be weakened first, then ask daft questions a couple of days later. Drunks believe nearly anything. 

8 hours ago, conimex said:

Change the curfew: 23.00 till 04.00

at least till the end of the month.

water and electricity Bills : 10 % off

faster internet for the same rate

schools should reopen on the 18th of may for grade 1 to 6 and introduce online lessons for mattayom and uni

What on earth makes you imagine someone’s listening? 

7 hours ago, Oldie said:

Public opinion questionnaire Towards easing measures on the question of public opinion Against the government's lockdown easing measures

-> The survey period has ended. <- (as of 16.48 today - haha)

The questions posed and list of options to lead Thailand back to normal are only a list of obvious answers to other questions that the Gov has to answer.

That is, their perception of the priorities they should follow to move forwards as a country with regard to society (curfew, alcohol, play areas, beaches, going to friends houses etc) and the country as an economic whole, (raising taxes from sales esp alcohol, opening businesses, tourism and international flights, quarantines, baht strength, like that.). These are separate aims that the Gov has to prioritise, along with the country as a whole in competition with surrounding countries, (let's get there before them, stay commercially competitive, not lose the workforce). These are the decisions that the Gov has to prioritise in order to think about the obvious list available to them of corrective actions, once they decide the strategic paths. The list shown is smoke only until the strategy is thought out.

7 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

This is the problem, I think, in most countries. It should be based on lots of advice, not just medical... 

Right watching that guffaw last night and England very closely while carefully considering Scotland, Wales and NI. 

Edited by bipper
Grammar

10 hours ago, Oldie said:

Nowhere here to answer! Says the survey has ended! Umm, why am I not surprised... Up for 16 hours & can't take the heat!

Edited by unblocktheplanet
addition

18 hours ago, mrfill said:

Answers template below...

1. All measures lifted

2. Want everything for free - internet, water, electric and lots and lots of free aid money.

3. No curfew

hahahaha. I hope everyone puts that down, you could be starting a trend, hope it goes viral. 

On 5/11/2020 at 5:54 AM, colinneil said:

Public opinion sought????? Why those in control here will never take any notice, so why even suggest it?

lanky lad........ GIVES them something to do and read !!!

then tek no notice of it anyway !!!

• Haha 1

All restrictions, lockdown should be removed

Investigation into virus should be mandated, scientific proof / evidence needs to be confirmed, not conjecture, accountability, justification should be required from Govt for emergency lockdown with the current mortality rates?

Renumeration to people for forced / restriction of freedom to work. This should be a minimum for all affected countries Politicians need to be made accountable for actions

• Like 1

5 hours ago, John CS said:

All restrictions, lockdown should be removed

Investigation into virus should be mandated, scientific proof / evidence needs to be confirmed, not conjecture, accountability, justification should be required from Govt for emergency lockdown with the current mortality rates?

Renumeration to people for forced / restriction of freedom to work. This should be a minimum for all affected countries Politicians need to be made accountable for actions

In my country where we have a serious outbreak do we penalise the politicians for the same? Or do we penalise them for all the dead people that could have been saved if they had locked down sooner? Or do we praise them for all the people that are alive today because of the lockdown? 

With people dying from the virus at such a high rate what would you have done? Also have you considered that the Thai government may have actually saved the country from the disaster by locking down with a low infection rate? If the government in my country had done it sooner maybe tens of thousands of people would still be alive. I await your answer to these questions and your view on the what the governments should be doing to tackle the virus.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 2:31 PM, cornishcarlos said:

Nope...

I was talking about the referendum on the 2017 Thai constitution but Brexit was just the same.

Don't give people all the correct information and then expect them to make a decision.

That way you have a perfect get out of jail free card.

We had the correct information. We want out sovernety and not be governed by the mafia

And i was right you are a <deleted> abd an excuse provider

14 minutes ago, BigC said:

We had the correct information. We want out sovernety and not be governed by the mafia

And i was right you are a <deleted> abd an excuse provider

Whatever ????

Edited by cornishcarlos

4 hours ago, GAZZPA said:

I await your answer to these questions and your view on the what the governments should be doing to tackle the virus.

My view is that it will spread everywhere, regardless of the efforts.

It's just a matter of not exceeding the ICU capacity.

I also think the numbers in Thailand are unrealistic, and the measures taken correspond to a different reality, which the Government is aware of, but is desperately trying to save face and keep it hidden to the world.

I also think that in the future, in countries like Thailand, more freedoms will be restricted, using the virus excuse.

Whilst many will starve and eventually riot.

So all in all, yeah, I don't think it's looking bright for Thailand. At all.

• Like 1

Maybe the committee couldn't persuade Prayut to take his boot off the neck of the Thai people. They could only convince him to allow them to ask the people. He doesn't have to listen to what they say. He can still strangle them.