Pence says he would welcome Trump ex-adviser Flynn's return - Axios

webfact

59 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

No he did not. Now be a smart man, go look up what Flynn was charged with precisely, and what the judge said, ludicrous as it was. Then look up what the FBI said and did in this case. Flynn committed NO crime. Is a patriot. I hope he has a job waiting in the administration after Trump wins re-election, if not before.

Wanting to work for and or with DJT shows a distinct lack of not only ambition, but also ethics.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Pure projection.

I projected the Trump Victory.

I predicted the failure of Mueller report to result in impeachment, I predicted the failure of Impeachment to remove Trump. 3 for 3....on a roll!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Sir Swagman said:

Did the judge handling this case not say it was an outright case of treason on the part of Flynn? Interesting if he ignores the completely unbiased and apolitical Justice Dept here. Sure he should go and work for an indicted coconspirator, hell, soon you could just put walls and bars around the White House.

The judge apologized for the treason rant:

https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/judge-quickly-backtracks-apologizes-after-floating-crazy-idea-michael-flynn-committed-treason/

And who is unbiased????

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, looking on the bright side said:

From what I read and heard on the news, ( all kind) ,it is evident that Flynn was set up. There was nothing wrong about his conversation with the Russian ambassador. Anyway, his phone was tapped, so there is a transcript of the conversation. So ,the people who made a trap for Flynn knew he didn't do anything wrong. They were after Trump . Coup d'etat against duly elected president. Flynn's lie was that he didn't mention to the agents that question about sanctions against Russia was discussed in the conversation with Russian ambassador. So what. And now it is known who is behind the variety of plots designed to remove Trump. As to msm media, how it is called,it has spread incorrect news purposefully , keeping people in the dark . I can see here ,thaivisa forum, quite a few persons constantly giving their uninformed opinion, they must have been following   the wrong source of news. 

And at the same time they were investigating Clinton and by releasing information on that investigation possibly handed Trump the election, for sure assisted him with his win. So why the hatred now for FBI etc, when they were investigating both sides of the aisle? IMO totally unjustified.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, looking on the bright side said:

Hi Candide, I said Flynn's lie was he DIDN'T MENTION he discussed the sanctions with the Russian ambassador to the agents. I guess you don't know that the same agents just asked Flynn to give them a report about the talk, they never told him he was under an investigation, because there wasn't any investigation. Later , he was threatened and blackmailed into admitting that he lied . Just because he didn't mention that part of his conversation in an unofficial questioning. 

Is it your name Candide borrowed from Voltaire's title? Read more of Voltaire , the great man's wit will give you a guide to enlightment

Blackmailed?  No, Flynn plead guilty to lying as part of a plea deal - in exchange for agreeing to cooperate with the Mueller investigation, he could avoid much more severe charges related to "Flynn Intel" for himself and his son.

Flynn sat in on classified national security briefings with then-candidate Trump at the same time that Flynn was working for foreign clients. He did not disclose he was working for foreign clients. He was paid  to serve as a consultant to a U.S.-Russian project to build 40 nuclear reactors across the Middle East. He was paid by Turkey to act as a consultant, and at the very least, sat in on discussions to help Turkey kidnap a US person on US soil while reporting none of this. 

These are all crimes that he can, and almost certainly, will be charged with in the future. He should have stuck with his original agreement.  But I'm not sure how bright he is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, looking on the bright side said:

Hillary Clinton has never been truly investigated by FBI.  FBI never investigated Clinton's hacked email. It was Crowd Strike that conducted an investigation , and recently they came up with very inconclusive results. There is no proof that Clinton's emails were hacked, that is sure, how the emails reached Wikileaks, they can't say, or they don't want to say. I always check all the news.  

"There is no proof that Clinton's emails were hacked".............how else. Did the MSM ask her nicely to hand over her private emails to them. Did Trump ask her to send them to Putin who passed them to Assange who "Leaked" them just when the "Grab them by the pussy" thing was damaging him.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Yes, he was that naive to think that the FBI wouldn't set up people and intentionally trick them into process crimes out of political desperation.

Pence also tricked him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1