How much are your savings and what is your source of income now

8 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Only if you are grinding, getting small profits. If you are passionate about the game, like me, it's enjoyable. The studying can be tedious but necessary if you want to beat the rest. Most players fail here -  they don't analyze hands after their session etc.

A poker player that can study and beat the rest?

LMFAO

Are you in the World Series of Poker on the Tele?

Didn't think so.

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

I'm not British, but I do watch a few of those TV shows like "Benefits Britain" and I'm not sure if living on benefits these days is the easy ride it used to be.

tell that to a couple of guys i know who regularaly spend time here ,lol

1 hour ago, Burma Bill said:

I am now a multi-millionaire in Cambodian Riels - 6,7 million per month to be precise (1675 US$ per month from 3 pensions). Like the old days when I was a baht millionaire in LOS, I am now a Riel millionaire- great!!

That's rielly great. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

You told strangers on an internet forum how much money you allegedly have. I honestly don't know a single person who would do that. I find it very odd indeed. I bet you have ZERO friends.

Ask yourself whether you are gullible enough to believe everything anyone says on a forum is true for a start, and then ask yourself how could you possibly know how many friends I have.

Edited by giddyup
  • Haha 1

On 5/13/2020 at 12:38 PM, Neeranam said:

Just put a few million in BTC and I guarantee you will thank me in a few months.

They/whatever they are dropped in value by a third the other day I'm sureI'm not alone in thinking Bitcoins are one of the biggest scams in recent years. Neeranan how many millions have you made from them Or maybe you just make money from commission and duping people into investing in them?

On a slightly separate point a "financial advisor" got a bit shirty when I asked them if they were so good at their job why they weren't a millionaire or retired already.

I have met ONE "financial advisor" only who retired early (At 44 ) When I congratulated him I asked why he was a rare. breed Quite simply, he said he invested in the products he recommended to others. Good man! Probably the only one?

2 hours ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Do you understand what the word 'allegedly' means?? And I would wager you have NO friends.

I'd be happy to take your money, but I think you'd be a welcher.

Age 49, long term gf in Thailand....still working on full salary in the UK and secure financially...home working has made no difference to my income. Half my wealth is in UK property though so expecting a hit from that . On the other hand, most of my pension money is in a final salary scheme so that's been insualated from the market gyrations.

Still looking at a retirement visa for next year but who knows.

One thing I've learned from the Covid meltdown though....life is too short, we have to live for now.

Edited by MarkyM3