How much are your savings and what is your source of income now

50 minutes ago, villageidiotY2K said:

How much are your savings

Enough for a good life.

50 minutes ago, villageidiotY2K said:

what is your source of income now?

Stock trading and dividends (second not so much right now because many companies cut the payment).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Just put a few million in BTC and I guarantee you will thank me in a few months.

It's May, let's see if one of us remember your post in say.... August.

Current price 292k thb. Say 10 bought for 2.9 million thb. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

That would be interesting. I can see 10  bitcoin being about 12-15 million baht by the end of the year. 

Big talk of btc @ $100k in 2018 etc too. Dunno, reckon most of the new money is already in. Good chance if it don't get over 10.5k soon, could be back down toward 6k-7k. Only takes bit of fud (like China bans trading) or whale action to sink it and scare off the noobs and create millions of bag carriers. Reckon it's best swing traded over several weeks nowadays and trade alts while its consolidating.

• Like 1

My personal savings probably should be higher, but I prefer spending money on nice things and holidays etc now whilst I am still young. I have an international teachers pension in the UK and also pay voluntary NI contributions too.

My salary is exactly the same as I am still working full time. 

22 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Not an easy game. Just put a few million in BTC and I guarantee you will thank me in a few months.

2 people laughed at you. Incredible. Consider the amount of central bank money printing, quantitative easing whatever they call it. Nations debts ballooning just to keep a semblance of normality on the markets. Fiat money starting to look like something kids cut out from the Beano. And yet BTC, with no Fed stimulus, no Fed buying BTC to prop it up, well BTC is outperforming almost every other asset class. If that doesn't show people what is in store in the next few years, no point in talking more.

BTW interesting to see the halvening passed without any drama.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

never saw a bit coin and wouldn't know where to spend one... seems a lot less real than the paper money i use now. 

know a guy who bought into bitcoin big time - - and 2 days later he has no idea where the broker or his money went... 

thats why advisors say just 5% of yr money.

if u put 90% into a racehorse is that smart?

same thing

its a gamble

2 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

thats why advisors say just 5% of yr money.

if u put 90% into a racehorse is that smart?

same thing

its a gamble

It's a bigger gamble owning stock right now. I'm amazed at how some friends have seen a recovery in the DOW, which is OBVIOUSLY just propped up by Munchkin and Trump so they can keep their jobs, and they are NOT selling. Why on earth would anyone NOT sell with the greatest Depression just round the corner?