Kalasin cop suspended after sex assault on girl, 15

webfact

By The Nation

800_c028b2cac85acec.jpg?v=1589353545

A Kalasin policeman has reportedly confessed to sexually assaulting a 15-year-old girl who went to pay a traffic fine at the police station.

The incident happened at Sahatsakhan police station, where the girl’s grandfather, 70, took her to pay a fine on May 11. According to the grandfather, they were dealt with by a policeman who appeared to be drunk.

The officer began trying to touch the girl between her legs, before leading her to the second floor and attempting to sexually assault her. Her grandfather posted an account of the incident online, where it went viral.

Pol Lt Gen Charoenwit Sriwanit, commissioner of Provincial Police Region 4, then travelled to Kalasin province to oversee progress in the case.

He said the accused – Pol Lt Uthit Onprasong, 57, a deputy inspector at Sahatsakhan police station – had confessed and an investigating commission had been ordered to rule him guilty. Uthit has been suspended from duty.

Police have spoken to the girl’s family and reassured them that they would get justice in the case. They said the girl was now less traumatised by the incident.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30387780

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-05-13

• Sad 5

This kind story can now read almost every day! Police,teatcher molest girls. Police try steal money or make false statement.

How many case not coming puplic!

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Like 2

so he took her upstairs and attempted to sexually assault her. I hope she yelled out which prevented anything happening.

The officer has been suspended. He is in a position of trust and as such should be punished in some way for his demise as a police officer and this serious allegation. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, yuyiinthesky said:

Now that is something to get angry about.

Where are all the ones demanding the most severe punishments for someone having a party, or getting too close to the beach, now? Why so silent now?

It's up to police. Not people on internet to take action.

2 hours ago, rasmus5150 said:

"Less traumatized"???...???... Like that's an excuse......

A money donation and a Wai from Uthit Onprasong to the girl, is not sufficient.

I hope they throw Uthit Onprasong in jail, and tell all the other inmates why Uthit Onprasong is there.

'Honour among thieves' I think not, they are in jail for the same, or much worse.   They would probably pass the time trading their own stories for sick amusement. . 

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

If a girl is not safe in a police station, then nowhere is safe.

Absolutely Agree. Lucky and thanks God I’m not the girl’s father. 

Edited by Tarteso
  • Like 1

'The Family can be assured of Justice'.  Meaning....You will get a lump of cash to keep you quiet along with a lot of Wai's and the 'Naughty Boy' will be posted sideways to some backwater after becoming a Monk for a month until things die down.

'Justice' is a joke in Thailand !

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pilotman said:

'Honour among thieves' I think not, they are in jail for the same, or much worse.   They would probably pass the time trading their own stories for sick amusement. . 

Pedophiles and child molesters are always at the lowest on the hierarchy ladder in any prison. When inmates get lonely and need a "girlfriend" for the night, they always pick from these scum. I hope that they "run a train" on Uthit Onprasong......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, rasmus5150 said:

Pedophiles and child molesters are always at the lowest on the hierarchy ladder in any prison. When inmates get lonely and need a "girlfriend" for the night, they always pick from these scum. I hope that they "run a train" on Uthit Onprasong......

is this a fantasy of yours? I Let's encourage and glorify sexual violence in prisons... cos you know that can't do any harm, right? Cos it will only be the pedos who get raped, right?

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

His colleagues seem to generally have a high tolerance for indescretions.  Interesting to see whether he's ostracised.  Of course, you would expect he's criminally charged and serves a couple of years, but the law moves in mysterious ways.

20 hours ago, webfact said:

Why isn't that Filth Locked up?  Why isn't he on remand in Jail (no bond) until his Trial?

Friend in the Right Places , Or just P,,, weak Laws.   :bah:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, webfact said:

He said the accused – Pol Lt Uthit Onprasong, 57, a deputy inspector at Sahatsakhan police station – had confessed and an investigating commission had been ordered to rule him guilty. Uthit has been suspended from duty.

Sacked & jailed would be better.

21 hours ago, webfact said:

they were dealt with by a policeman who appeared to be drunk.

Law enforcement officer was drinking alcohol while in duty. 

It can't be just this guy was out of ordinary idiot. 

It has to be very common well known secret. 

Land of smile!