Army investigating officer who sat in parliament president’s chair inappropriately

snoop1130

Pleased to see they are fully concentrating on the really truly big important issues facing the country, where would Thailand be without this in-depth attention to such an important problem.

Can you really believe this nonsense? 

• Like 1

And the word reverberated down from above "You Shall Not Sit in MY Chair", punishment is being moved to an inactive post...you will pay, now we must spend 1 million baht to re-upholster the chair and replace the arms you soiled by puttig up your feet, you miscreant shall pay.......Lets get Fiiiing real here.  Lets sort out the assistance to the people and start being clear and transparent on the real things instead of creating news to try and distract us.  Just like my ex-wife, when I asked her a question about where some money went, she always changed the subject.......

The problem with the army is it thinks it can go around doing anything it likes and is answerable to no-one.

Every country that has been like this. And I won't lie to you. Every country. Every country has failed. 

• Like 1