The pound could fall to a 35 year low.

13 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

The West has been living on debt for too long, it works as long as your investors have the confidence that you can continue to service the debt and pay the interest which they could because their GDP expanded each year and the tax money rolled in at ever increasing rates, but now....Countries are going into recession, unemployment and social support reduces tax revenue and there doesn't seem to be a silver stripe on the horizon, there is no engine to suck in your exports because everybody is in the same boat and Trump with his tarif mania is making things worse. 

Yes, your right about the debt and worries about servicing it, regrading of credit ratings etc. 

Unfortunately the developed world has a history of turning to war at times like this. Great way to divert the plebs attention and control them; and helps with the natural cull too!

Let's hope not. Too many nutter leaders at the moment though - and all seem to be itching to change the world order again - which always means calamity for the masses.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Baerboxer said:

And the Euro is doing so wonderfully well at the moment!

With Germany in recession, looking likely for a double dip of Covid 19 and with an economy that was tanking even without the virus pandemic; with German courts ruling against the supremacy of EU courts and EU law; with Italians looking completely fed up with the EU; with Poles and Hungarian governments getting further away from the Brussels bureaucrats ideology and dictatorial attitudes; etc etc etc

There might not be an EU as such much longer. Germany getting fed up with funding France's toy.

Not at all doing good , did I mentioned that the Euro was doing good , I don't think so …..O.Poster was talking about the Pound so my post was related to that .

Diverting as usual …?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Fairynuff said:

Stick to your whine then. Trying to be clever isn’t working for you.

sorry but i was not being clever ,just asking you a question ,as you obviously are unable to answer i will pop off and have my tea. and allow you to carry on "whineing"

3 hours ago, gamini said:

Its Johnsons obssession with brexit. Threatening to leave the EU without a deal. Britain has one of the highest mortality per capita rate in the world from the virus. It should be the governments top priority. Brexit can wait.

It,s that weather. I wanted to die and I wasn,t even down with anything ????