Amazing Trusted Thailand: TAT set for rebrand as foreign tourists expected to return in October

webfact

4 hours ago, BobbyL said:

‘Amazing Thailand’ become ‘Amazing Trusted Thailand’.

Fantastic re-branding. 

I seriously cannot believe this! It’s TERRIBLE. I hope they didn’t pay anyone for thinking this up. 

4 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

Health and safety in Thailand.

1. On the roads with little law enforcement (mainly directed at foreigners) and cracked uneven pavements and where taxi and Tuk tuk drivers cheat you.

2. In the mainly unlicensed and uninspected hotels with minimal fire escapes and equipment and where building codes are ignored.

3. In the bars and entertainment areas where owners and police are hand in glove and if you dispute a bill you will be dealt with by violence or arrest.

4. In the beach areas where you will be robbed by ladyboys prowling for gold or jet ski scammers forcing you to pay for old damage.

5. in the National Parks and other attractions where you will be charged ten times local rate.

Many things to be fixed before Thailand can be touted as healthy and safe.

Not  in every area but in enough for me to call TAT or ATT liars in all but name . Useless, incompetent or just damn lazy . 

Edited by Khun Paul

A post using ALL CAPS has been removed, please turn off your Caps Lock when posting.

Some posts have edited to remove over sized emoticons. 

A post with an image that contained nudity has been removed. 

6 hours ago, webfact said:

As part of the rebrand, TAT will put health and safety at the forefront of the new promotional campaign with the aim of helping to build confidence among foreign tourists.

A free Zip-line ride with every entry!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Wow, so much negative energy in all the posts.

But I agree, a ridiculous campaign.

Even if Thailand would be able to change the image and attract only quality (high end?) tourists, the bahts made with tourism would drop significantly.

Didn't they aim 40 million tourists a short time ago because they need more money to raise the standard of living for the Thai people?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Antonymous said:

This was a Government Hospital.

Private hospitals, such as Bangkok Hospital, have international insurance staff on hand and will sort out your claims quickly and efficiently.

And those private hospitals will get as much money out of your insurance as they can, with an ...amazing "creativity"!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, webfact said:
  • Thailand’s effective public health system
  • Thai food and culture
  • Thailand’s natural beauty and the hospitality of Thai people

3 things that if you scratch the surface disappears as fast as your money !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Crash999 said:

Thailand You Trust sounds like an insurance company slogan rather than a vacation destination. 

" In God We Trust: All Others Pay Cash/Baht" sounds kinda appropriate?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Crash999 said:

Thailand You Trust sounds like an insurance company slogan rather than a vacation destination. 

More like the guy offering 20% interest per year on the money you give(!) him (In thailand I heard stuff like 20% per month, and people ...trusting it)!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

Health and safety in Thailand.

1. On the roads with little law enforcement (mainly directed at foreigners) and cracked uneven pavements and where taxi and Tuk tuk drivers cheat you.

2. In the mainly unlicensed and uninspected hotels with minimal fire escapes and equipment and where building codes are ignored.

3. In the bars and entertainment areas where owners and police are hand in glove and if you dispute a bill you will be dealt with by violence or arrest.

4. In the beach areas where you will be robbed by ladyboys prowling for gold or jet ski scammers forcing you to pay for old damage.

5. in the National Parks and other attractions where you will be charged ten times local rate.

Many things to be fixed before Thailand can be touted as healthy and safe.

I take it you will not be coming. The majority of people come for two weeks or less and never have a problem

5 hours ago, Mavideol said:

oh come on... and they honestly think people will believed that? who are they kidding, must be Anutin's idea

Anoutin will sell the idea to his stupid Chinese brothers and sisters

5 hours ago, darksidedog said:

They are incredibly brave or seriously stupid to put the words trust and Thailand in the same sentence. I am sure you can work out which of the two is more likely.

In a positive way? None!