Amazing Trusted Thailand: TAT set for rebrand as foreign tourists expected to return in October

webfact

Yes, we can trust Thailand to invite 10,000,000 Chinese here who spend no money, degrade the infrastructure, clog the roads with tour busses, crowd the attractions, insult the Thai people, spit on the ground and bring the next wave of disease......yep...Trust Thailand!!!! 

• Like 1

Quote:-

"involves targeting tourists with promotional campaigns from countries where COVID-19 is no longer deemed a risk or which are regarded as having the spread of COVID-19 under control"

Chinese and South Koreans being the first????

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, moe666 said:

I take it you will not be coming. The majority of people come for two weeks or less and never have a problem

I stay for for 2 or 3 months at a time, sometimes longer. The last time I was scammed was in 2010, taxi driver from the airport and I was very tired, just paid the OTT fare.

• Like 1

The health system ha ha, when I went to a public hospital because it was close by and really nothing else for about 60kms they could not process me in triage as the form they gave me asked for a Thai ID number which obviously I don’t have. So they said put my passport number down which I did, they then said they still could not process me as when they went to type in the computer my passport number was about 2 or 3 digits short to complete the field for the Thai ID number.

This caused a three hour delay before I could see a doctor as they had to wait for someone to override the field. I told them just to type in a couple of xxxx’s but no they wouldn’t do that.

They told me I was next but now the the doctors decided to go for lunch and there would be another hours delay. 

Now the bleeding had stopped a while ago, I decided to self medicate bought some alcohol spray, cotton buds, anti inflammatories, bandage and went home. I still have a 4inch scar which has softened over the years but probably would have been better with some stitches.

Amazing Heath and safety because some goon was riding on the pavement and gashed my leg.

Yes TAT trust Thailand.

If tourists and foreign guests have to be continually tested and monitored (for what by the way, any and all illnesses?) then no one will bother. There's just not much to offer with exchange rates being down, reduction of flights, the prices jacked up and businesses failing. Maybe they can advertise "We will, we will track you".....more lunacy...Take the untour to nowhere ! Trust us ...Oh Solly u need stay 14 day more quartine...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mavideol said:

oh come on... and they honestly think people will believed that? who are they kidding, must be Anutin's idea

Ahhhhhhhhhh anutin is going to be the poster boy for the campaign. Can't ya just see him there yelling out "Where are all the dirty, smelly farang"?

5 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

It is amazing to me how utterly disconnected these TAT marketeers are from real life.

This new slogan will be the origin of a lot of entertainment...

Very much unfortunately the first statement might be true at least to some extent. They might therefore propose ideas that do not benefit anybody - only to be discovered after the implementation when the intended benefit in terms of visitors does not materialize. I would not call that entertainment. I do not want to be negative - but it feels sad and scary to me at the same time. I sincerely hope I am wrong.

Amazing Trusted Thailand? What a load of boll*cks !!!!!!   

I can tell you that the outside World does not trust anything Thailand have said or done to stop CV19. 

Their figures are falsified, their leaders full of sh*t and I guarantee most tourist will not be going there till 2021 if ever.

The worst thing you can do is lie about the virus.

The rest of the World (with the exception of China who also lied about their figures) will be blocking travel from Thailand to their countries until they can prove with independently monitored testing the truth.

If not a 2 week quarantine will be enforced. 

What they seem to think is that by lying about their figures tourists will come back. The truth is no one trusts them. It is a feeling held widely across the World and its very strong. No country wants to have the virus under control only for some morons to bring it back from Thailand.

Other countries will insist that anyone who is mad enough to go there this year will have to quarantine for 2 weeks on their return. No sick pay, and no furlough. 

Who wants to take three weeks of holiday from work just for 1 week in Thailand?

IMHO - Whenever someone says "TRUST ME", that's when my BS detector sounds.

How could the TAT think we will TRUST anything they say after all the FAILED and poorly thought out "press releases" they have spewed out?

Someone SERIOUSLY needs to step up to the helm and be sure the information is correct and well thought out.  And that person needs to accept responsibility for his or her actions.  No more mai pen rai!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I took a pregnancy test once....it showed I was pregnant and I am a balding, fat, overweight, egg and beer stainer wife beater wearing farang, what more can be said...

Did you have a boy or a girl ?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, darksidedog said:

They are incredibly brave or seriously stupid to put the words trust and Thailand in the same sentence. I am sure you can work out which of the two is more likely.

The whole announcement is confusing. Do you think l will be able to get into Thailand  October 10th with a return ticket to Australia departing from Phil

10 hours ago, bodga said:

Tourists Welcome to Amazing Trusted  Thailand T.W.A.T.T I think it  looks  better

No they want to make people feel not welcome. They should say. Don't fly here. Go to Vietnam we don't really want you 

Great slogan. So that even the last stupid guy will start asking himself whether there is a serious trust problem in Thailand...

I have one more: Amazing Thailand feel safe under our  Military Junta!

Or how about this? Amazing Thailand, the Land where smiles are fake and farangs are dirty too much...

Experience our truly Thai hospitality and you will love the place you are coming from...

Edited by P100

Yeah whatever.  If there was any doubt that China won't be coming back, they found what 8 or so cases in the north and slammed shut millions upon millions of people.

Chinese are not coming until there's a vaccine or a viable treatment.  They aren't coming here mixing with everyone getting COVID all over the world.  Plus airlines going bankrupt, permanently laying employees off because they know - dogs know - that it isn't coming back.  

The amount of delusion is absolutely stunning.  

• Like 2