When the world finally opens up again, where will you go first?

WineOh

Soi Cowboy. Just to see how it's changed or hasn't, as the case may be. I'm guessing I'll be a pretty popular guy for a month or two. That's not to say I wasn't a always a hansum man, but maybe they'll be more enthusiastic. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yankeesvsredsox said:

Prostate  Massage! The women I  had gone to many times in the past  helped my urine flow  

https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/benefits-of-prostate-massage-therapy

"women"? you need more than one for this  555.  A lady masseuse offered it to me, yet I doubt she has formal training 

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Wild-Thing-Girls-in-Nana-Plaza.jpg.3bf5f2407ea366b7cc651c2a08d3e2fa.jpg

The two end ladies arms akimbo signifies

arrogance and bossyness. the other three

will be very skillful in their female craft.

All of 'em could swallow you whole and

blow you out in bubbles.

When I get home I'm sailing.

18 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

"women"? you need more than one for this  555.  A lady masseuse offered it to me, yet I doubt she has formal training 

What works for me doesn't necessarily mean it will work for others as stated in the link, In the link it suggests it has little effect,so imop one wouldn't find this procedure in a clinic!

https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/benefits-of-prostate-massage-therapy

14 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Loads of bars, beer, loose women, things to see, cannabis and nice (but reasonably priced hotels).

I always stay here, Garden Village Guest House and Pool Bar. $12 night in their best air-con rooms by the pool and beer served 24/7 at 50c a glass.

P_20190116_120704.jpg

.......and free tuna?

I will finally have my flight to Bangkok. I will fly in my GF from Loei and spend a self quarantine for two weeks in my room with her in Hua Hin, with a ocasional dive in the swimming pool to cool off some parts of the body.  

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

and beer served 24/7 at 50c a glass

and girls served 24/7 at 50d an ass?? ????

Seriously though, the first place I'd go when they open up is.....Thailand. Japan has been nice and relaxed, but rather boring and uneventful in my pants. They are however removing the state of emergency soon, which means millions of girls who haven't had sex in two months will be released into the wild. All may not be lost just yet....

19 hours ago, stouricks said:

I fancy Taiwan. Anyone been, recommendations?

I've been a few times. It's generally cheap and (some of) the food is great. Nightlife is quite good if what you're looking for is a standard club experience and non-working girls, if you're relatively young and good looking then the girls have no qualms about going home with you - there's less of a "slut" stigma there than in other countries. There are a lot of guy cockblockers though, and unless you're good at pulling them out of the club at the right time then it's not happening. I'm not particularly good at it, but my friend pulled 12 girls in the two weeks we were there!

Nightlife is mainly concentrated around Taipei 101, many clubs and bars there almost every night (I think Mondays are off). For gym I'd recommend Xinyi Sports Center. Food the best place I've eaten was a teppanyaki place at the entrance to Linjiang night market - very cheap and amazingly good food and portions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

I've been a few times. It's generally cheap and (some of) the food is great. Nightlife is quite good if what you're looking for is a standard club experience and non-working girls, if you're relatively young and good looking then the girls have no qualms about going home with you - there's less of a "slut" stigma there than in other countries. There are a lot of guy cockblockers though, and unless you're good at pulling them out of the club at the right time then it's not happening. I'm not particularly good at it, but my friend pulled 12 girls in the two weeks we were there!

Nightlife is mainly concentrated around Taipei 101, many clubs and bars there almost every night (I think Mondays are off). For gym I'd recommend Xinyi Sports Center. Food the best place I've eaten was a teppanyaki place at the entrance to Linjiang night market - very cheap and amazingly good food and portions.

I should have mentioned that I was thinking of taking the Mrs too, and I don't want to eat teppenyaki seven nights a week. Thanks.   PML