Tens of thousand of Thailand’s sex workers left out of pocket due to COVID-19

rooster59

2 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Safer than driving a motorcy or a mosquito bite at this point. Over 30 days with no cases in Pattaya. Many are non-professionals now who worked as hotel maids, restaurant workers, etc... If you cannot help those in need, you are an living a non-essential life here.  Be Kind, Do it from Behind. ???? 

I hear you. Its good that some real women will join the force and reduce the high ladyboy percentage to a manageable level. A good place to try will also be the young 7/11 girls 

2 hours ago, ozz1 said:

But the government said there is no prostitution in Thailand 

You have a link for that? 

*not a TVF “translation” link.

My mind wanders as I am stuck in USA.  I do hope many of them take this time to firm up.  I enjoy a beer during happy hour on soi cowboy.   It's fun to  sit near the food vendors,  grocery store and watch them come to work.  Many are to skinny or chunky and very Few  with muscles.  Some I can't believe make a living unless they just serve. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fex Bluse said:

Was thinking about that actually. Might start to see lots of the prettier Thai girls starting to come out looking for cash. The white skinned ones with normal width feet and straight toes. 

Each to his own, I like women with that honey-brown skin.

There's a German here who obviously had a problem with his racial purity indoctrination. His wife is from Issan, very dark skin. One of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen on a woman.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Many are active in the usual places...

And I am sure some of them will tell their farang hansom boyfriends that they need support in these difficult times.

You mean ,  back too the village , again .555

Essan ,  there is no shortage of ladies ,  who can take care, sure .

No bar fine ...

Edited by elliss
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, kingdong said:

If you were with her 24/7 only letting her out of your sight when she's voiding her bowels you,d be ok,if she's voiding her bladder go in and watch.

But she'd charge extra for that ????

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Yinn said:

You have a link for that? 

*not a TVF “translation” link.

Check  Pattaya Police  Dept, they checked walking St and not a  whore to be found,  good  job.

1 hour ago, Enzian said:

I've had an interesting offer from a "massage" woman I've known for probably 7 years. She's returning to Bangkok from the village soon, and if I would catch up her room rent and help her in  few more ways, she would restrict her attentions to me while her old shop remains closed. A win-win in that she doesn't starve or go homeless, I get "taken care of" to the nines, and we both limit our exposure to multiple people. The danger I see is the "pretty woman" syndrome, an arrangement turning into a relationship. But I probably will help her. 

Where part of Essan ,   is the good ladies village .

What is her current , stage name .

I lucky , i find a good lady . 555..

Edited by elliss
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pravda said:

How touching.

Here is your chance for all of you mongers to help out without asking for any "services" in return.

I mean, you always speak so nice about these bargirls, you'd think they are some kind of saints.

as Billy Joel sang. I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun. ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nausea said:

Feel sorry for those single mothers supporting a kid, I've met at least one girl who was trying to give her kid a decent education, quite admirable, a lovelier and more caring person you couldn't hope to meet. A freelancer, you'd never get her to go long time cos she was always mad keen to go home and see her kid home from school.

Hmm, maybe going to another ST, all adds up at the end of the day ????

Edited by tribalfusion001
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

DO you really believe 'she would restrict her attentions'?

One born every minute.

That's the obvious issue I didn't mention. I would need a PI to be sure. Thee's probably no way to be sure, but then, what about most guys wives?

4 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

they should not complain for the next few days as they were well taken care of.

Wishful thinking? If you have to pay for it, it kinda shows you don't have much to offer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I guess the profession doesn't exist until the big boys get off work and need a soapy before meeting the wife for dinner ... or want to meet the gik once a week at their place of choosing. Guess the girls really have to be creative when filling in the forms for government help ... as the truth has never helped anyone here.

Edited by Brigand
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mavideol said:

business being slow, may I ask if you get any discounts 555

The normal is very reasonable at the best of times lol

So a friend told me when I was on my last temple tour.

Edited by maprao
  • Haha 1