Tens of thousand of Thailand’s sex workers left out of pocket due to COVID-19

rooster59

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:
14 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Thanta said 100,000 people were in serious trouble.

And Thai police cannot find one ?

the BMW Smart Cars are not programmed for sex workers, and the 3 times overpriced new Teslas are for VIPs... and that's all the excuses I can anticipate.

11 hours ago, djayz said:

Wishful thinking? If you have to pay for it, it kinda shows you don't have much to offer. 

Haha.  You jealous?

Well, I never did fall into the Falang purgatory trap of getting married, having kids living in a village growing vegetables...  

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Canuck1966 said:

Apparently (I wouldn't know personally) but there is a lovely selection of girls looking for 'love' on Soi 4 BKK

Not the usual ladies of the night either!

I go window shopping there, and some are surprisingly cute, though I wouldn't say unusual; but in all these years I've never selected one from the street (Thermae, yes, but that's different). But I talked to one on 4 and accused her of being too young, and she swore 21; so be careful.

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

More panic mongering and utter drivel and nonsense. Nothing to spread, since the virus is gone. 40 cases in the past two weeks, is hardly an issue. And testing means nothing, when the people are not sick. Kissing and sex are healthy, and if anything they boost the immune system!

I must report your post to Mrs P and tell her that it is essential for my health and well being, which of course is true.. 

• Haha 2

you have two options.  

Girl 1:  70/100 but has only been with maybe five guys, mid 20's, and just finished college

Girl 2:  90/100 but has been with 7000 guys and has over 100,000 friends on LINE, Facebook, and has twelve phones.

Girl 1:  buy her dinner

Girl 2:  2000 baht for one hour

i get it.......i get why guys pick girl 2, but have fun at the clinic

lol

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Enzian said:

I go window shopping there, and some are surprisingly cute, though I wouldn't say unusual; but in all these years I've never selected one from the street (Thermae, yes, but that's different). But I talked to one on 4 and accused her of being too young, and she swore 21; so be careful.

I'm on about in the last few days, have you been recently?

26 minutes ago, Canuck1966 said:

I'm on about in the last few days, have you been recently?

Not for 5 days or so, I'm doing a move. But I'll wander back soon. The strange sight is a couple of girls standing together no masks near the old police booth between 13 and 11, with a couple of cops standing 20 foot away-no health issues here!

• Haha 1

"Very distasteful indeed."

You're right to a large degree. Oppressive sexism, the double standard, shame over a biological urge, are alive and well. But I've said I'm prepared to help one, regardless of how she proceeds, and there's another I haven't mentioned. But I can't help everyone, and it is impossible to know completely who is deserving and who is not. Life isn't fair, and karma always steps in and registers the choices we make.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

The last 3 days I had 3 different girls come to my room.

I picked the hottest girls on the dating sites.  Why not?

All interestingly said they worked on Soi 6.

So, they should not complain for the next few days as they were well taken care of.

And thank you, so was I. ????

Were you not scared of being infected with Covid-19 by any of the girls? Social distancing?????