Tractor Refurbished

wooty

:o I am looking for a used and/or refurbished tractor with extras as I am about to clear some rais of land and get it ready for plantation. I heard that there is a guy or a company that refurbishes Ford tractors and resells them.

Can anyone provide some support and information on this! Your input is appreciated!

Wooty

:o I am looking for a used and/or refurbished tractor with extras as I am about to clear some rais of land and get it ready for plantation. I heard that there is a guy or a company that refurbishes Ford tractors and resells them.

Can anyone provide some support and information on this! Your input is appreciated!

Wooty

Ford 6600 with front blade, 3-disk & 7-disk harrowers: 450,000 baht. PM me if interested.

“Central Thailand” is quite lager, so please tell us, where you are, so that members Kan help you.

Yours truly,

Kan Win :o

I live in Wangchin in the province of Phrae, just South of Lampnag.

Wooty

Ford 6600 with front blade, 3-disk & 7-disk harrowers: 450,000 baht. PM me if interested.

The machine sounds all right, however I was thinking of spending about 150-200'000 baht.

The machine sounds all right, however I was thinking of spending about 150-200'000 baht.
You'll be very lucky, you'd struggle to by a refurbished Kubuta for that. There's dealers all over the place for refurbished Fords. If you tell us where you are someone might be able to give you an idea

I'll move this over to the farming forum, you'll probaly get a better responce

Wooty

Yes - I do - mostly Fords from Europe and Iseki and Kubota from Japan.

Prices range from Baht 2.9million (for NH 8960 with 980 on the block), down to around Bhat 90 000 for an old 2 wheel drive Iseki. All together 27 units in stock at the moment.

Just what are you trying to do and how large is the area you are trying to clear - you may well be better off hiring.

Let me know - advice costs nothing.

MF

Wooty

Yes - I do - mostly Fords from Europe and Iseki and Kubota from Japan.

Prices range from Baht 2.9million (for NH 8960 with 980 on the block), down to around Bhat 90 000 for an old 2 wheel drive Iseki. All together 27 units in stock at the moment.

Just what are you trying to do and how large is the area you are trying to clear - you may well be better off hiring.

Let me know - advice costs nothing.

MF