Thailand To Host A Global Corruption School

chevykanteve

Thailand to host global corruption school

Bangkok (dpa)

A three-day global congress on transnational financial crimes kicked off on Tuesday in Bangkok, where Interpol hopes to win financial support for the world's first anti-corruption academy, scheduled to open in 2009.

The rest of this article is in the BKK Post. I didn't want to copy the entire thing here, as that would be against... policy, I believe.

are you saying bkk is corrupt kireB?

as long as it remains so as kireb says, bkk or thailand will never become bigger than it already is not. the rest of the world poweres will not take this place seriously. instead of empowering people to do good too mut time is spent on dealing.

What a joke.

That is more than ironic. It's something like Blasphemy.

I guess it will be about being very very corrupt while making it seem like your not by paying off whoever and lots of new tips and tricks that the experts use.

as long as it remains so as kireb says, bkk or thailand will never become bigger than it already is not. the rest of the world poweres will not take this place seriously. instead of empowering people to do good too mut time is spent on dealing.

It will take a lot more than your or my posts before the world's powers will take Thailand serious.

And is Bkk corrupt? Euhhh.... when you compare Thailand with Nigeria, Colombia or North Korea you could say it isn't. When you compare it with the rest of the world you might conclude yes!

It will take a lot more than your or my posts before the world's powers will take Thailand serious.

And is Bkk corrupt? Euhhh.... when you compare Thailand with Nigeria, Colombia or North Korea you could say it isn't. When you compare it with the rest of the world you might conclude yes!

Is Jesus Budda and Allah Holy!

I gather that this will be taught at the post graduate level. Only candidates who have completed all their undergraduate work will be considered.

My only question is this a Masters or Doctorate program... :o

Doctorate program.

The third year will involve overseas study in a lil university college in texas.

LOL Thats a good one.

However I think the Doctorate program should be taught in Washington DC.

They do have the highest standards... :o