Briton arrested for allegedly throwing Thai wife off 8th floor balcony

webfact

3 hours ago, Bob A Kneale said:

Can you get this clear?   That's what I said.  The poster to whom I was responding wanted to know what part of "Briton" the balcony thrower was from!

He threw a balcony ! wow !

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/28/2020 at 4:26 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Putting all assets in the wife's name isn't good for your mental health

We have to hear the wife's story too. We can't just hear one side of the story.

Who is telling the truth and who is lying.

36 minutes ago, Jordan anth said:

Dave Marshall is a very good freind of mine he is from East Yorkshire England he maybe went to far throwing her off the balcony,

Errr, ummmm, hmmmmm.

Maybe.

i hope he ok. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, EricTh said:

We have to hear the wife's story too. We can't just hear one side of the story.

Who is telling the truth and who is lying.

both same story. 

Both say truth. 

He throw her off the balcony. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jordan anth said:

Dave Marshall is a very good freind of mine he is from East Yorkshire England he maybe went to far throwing her off the balcony but it was a very devilish thing she did and in the heat of the moment you don’t think about what’s you are doing 

Yeah, perhaps he might have gone too far, just maybe.

11 hours ago, Jordan anth said:

Dave Marshall is a very good freind of mine he is from East Yorkshire England he maybe went to far throwing her off the balcony but it was a very devilish thing she did and in the heat of the moment you don’t think about what’s you are doing 

Right, the guy is just an other idiot nothing more nothing less. Not sure how you can defend someone that tries to kill someone. A heat of the moment thing is B.S. everyone has limits and most people don't resolve problems in a relation by throwing the other party of a balcony.

Had she scammed him he should have taken her to court or at least try a legal way. He should also have thought beforehand (if its true about his possessions) by not putting them in the name of his wife.  Too many guys think they can buy love and want a super good looking half their age GF and think its love. 

Just rent them then if that is what you want. Marry them at your own peril. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

Wow the guy throws his wife of a building and you say the wife was in for revenge. Seems more the guy want revenge and was an other unhinged lower class farang.

Not sure what planet your from defending scum like this.

Even if she cheated him it does not deserve her getting thrown of a building. He should have been more careful and after that looked for a legal way.

But certain groups of people with certain usually from lower socio economic backgrounds seem to use violence a lot for their problems.

You don't have right to take anyone else's life. 

If he has an urge he should have thrown himself over the balcony for being stupid. 

32 minutes ago, Pravda said:

You don't have right to take anyone else's life. 

If he has an urge he should have thrown himself over the balcony for being stupid. 

Indeed but too many people think violence is a solution and lot of guys here defending this man probably because he is a foreigner.

I get it some guys lost money but that does not justify murder. Also many guys lost the money through their own stupidity. Not that that justified being robbed .

But a lot of this Thai woman are all bad stuff could have been avoided if the guys dated a different kind of woman. But then again those woman would be closer to their age and maybe not the stunners they want. To think that those kind of girls come free is just not really smart. She is giving her youth and beauty.. guys will have to pay with cash. 

Got a GF from Singapore now and when we are with her friends (girls and guys) you see relations around the same age and same looks. If Thai girls are involved same thing. No paid for relations. These are all relatively young people in their 30ies. They have not been scammed by Thai girls or guys but they dont do the same stupid <deleted> you see older foreigners do. 

You can avoid a lot of trouble if you think with the right head and if you want a young cutie.. rent at least your know what your doing.

9 hours ago, robblok said:

Indeed but too many people think violence is a solution and lot of guys here defending this man probably because he is a foreigner.

Correct Robblock. 

If a Thai man throw the farang women the balcony will be 30 page of frial Thai ego, Thai man is immature, Thai can not drink alcohol, Thai people terrible, Thai can not control anger, Thai police stupid.

Narrative.

She make him do it. Because she want to break with him. 

• Confused 2

13 hours ago, robblok said:

Wow the guy throws his wife of a building and you say the wife was in for revenge. Seems more the guy want revenge and was an other unhinged lower class farang.

Not sure what planet your from defending scum like this.

Even if she cheated him it does not deserve her getting thrown of a building. He should have been more careful and after that looked for a legal way.

But certain groups of people with certain usually from lower socio economic backgrounds seem to use violence a lot for their problems.

I am not defending this scam bag but what you said is pathetic, assuming that all people from "lower socio economic background" is violent then I would ask the same, what planet are you from? 

The Buddhist community around me is very poor, we never heard a single story of violence here. 

• Like 1

what a pity the alleged perpetrator didn,t join the thai visa forum,he would have recieved expert advice from all the white knights on here regarding his matrital problems,however let it be a lesson to us all if you manage to find a good woman,treat her like your garden,give it a good dig every now and then.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, A512 said:

I am not defending this scam bag but what you said is pathetic, assuming that all people from "lower socio economic background" is violent then I would ask the same, what planet are you from? 

The Buddhist community around me is very poor, we never heard a single story of violence here. 

Lower socio economic of the perp. Many of those blue collar tradesmen and such are often far more violent then more educated people. That is the same as in my country the lower educated are in general more violent more likely to carry weapons and so on. 

I was talking about people from UK and or my country, the lower class  (tradesmen / blue collar) is in general more violent. You can look it up. Of course there are always exception to this rule. But when i read here on the forum about how many members carry weapons I can only imagine what kind of people they are. I would never ever carry a weapon its not done where I am from. Yea again the lower educated seem to do so. 

There are plenty of studies that back up what I say. 

When I say lower class, i don't mean this negatively. Just go to a construction site and see how people interact and go to an office. You will see that the construction site is a far more rough place then an office. They are more inclined to fight and so on. 

• Haha 1