Briton arrested for allegedly throwing Thai wife off 8th floor balcony

webfact

10 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

How do you come to this conclusion, been in touch with Mystic Meg?

The last and only time I have heard anyone refer to Mystic Meg was Morse in that TV Detective series and that was a long time ago.

I wonder if it’s the same Mystic Meg that other posters on this site use?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, StevieAus said:

The last and only time I have heard anyone refer to Mystic Meg was Morse in that TV Detective series and that was a long time ago.

I wonder if it’s the same Mystic Meg that other posters on this site use?

I thought she was the burd in 'The Sun' that gave advice ( many moons ago? )

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

If he is a 'retard' he should not readily be believed. I read that he 'allegedly' threw her off. Maybe she jumped to get away from him, as he had imprisoned her for a while. Maybe she jumped, hoping to land on number 7's balcony, but misjudged her leap!

I'm sure the BinB will get it sorted and we will probably hear nothing more about it.

Yeah maybe but we are hearing about it all for the second time around. According to the article, the retard admitted to throwing her off, hence providing the excuse of him signing over assets, her threatening to leave blah blah blah. If it was true that she jumped, as the balconies are staggered I doubt she misjudged...

Edited by Catkiwi
grammar
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, khunjeff said:

I would be fascinated to learn how scanning a person's fingerprints and face at the airport could help find that person at a hotel that does not scan the fingerprints or faces of its guests.

Hi - tech wizardry.....

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, sambum said:

M. reportedly confessed to assaulting his wife because she was threatening to leave him for another man after he had put all his assets in her name.

There's naive and there's stupid! Where do these people come from? The planet Zarcon? 

You old cynic,have you never woken up after a bit of naughty with a ho with a spring in your step and a song on your lips? He obviously thought she was differant.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steve Vincent said:

Why would you put all your assets in a Thai ladies name ? Stupidity if you ask me ! The only thing my lady has in her name is the house and car ....... makes a change from reading farang jumps from 8th floor 

That was a shrewd move buying a house,you,d probably have more chance of surviving a leap of faith from the 1at floor than the 15 th floor of a condo

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

If his assets were a house, well we foreigners can only get condos in our name.

So of he also put other stuff in her name, duh, good move guy. The rest is 

standard if you want to live in a house, you need a wife to have the house

in her name.  Not a great ending for this fellow.

Geezer

You are wrong I owned my house in Thailand  which was in my name only. I hear his all the time you can own he property but not the land ,  same as leasehold.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, khunjeff said:

I would be fascinated to learn how scanning a person's fingerprints and face at the airport could help find that person at a hotel that does not scan the fingerprints or faces of its guests.

The force's mobile units have high-resolution face recognition systems installed in them. But I doubt this was what led to his capture. What's more probably is the hotel registered his passport details on the immigration system whilst checking in.

• Like 2

Nearly always it is about the Farang trying to impress a Thai woman. Most Thai women see the Farang as an ATM machine.  Lived in Thailand 10 1/2 years & see these men fall in the same set traps.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, umlungu2012 said:

Can we get this clear? He is from Britain, that makes him a Briton.

Can you get this clear?   That's what I said.  The poster to whom I was responding wanted to know what part of "Briton" the balcony thrower was from!

12 minutes ago, Bob A Kneale said:

Can you get this clear?   That's what I said.  The poster to whom I was responding wanted to know what part of "Briton" the balcony thrower was from!

There aren't many people in this world strong enough to throw balconies.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bannork said:
21 minutes ago, Bob A Kneale said:

There aren't many people in this world strong enough to throw balconies.

Balcony-thrower.  Happy?

15 hours ago, kingdong said:

You old cynic,have you never woken up after a bit of naughty with a ho with a spring in your step and a song on your lips? He obviously thought she was differant.

She was reportedly 56 years old so maybe it was a longer term relationship, as opposed to a night with a ho.

5 hours ago, texascsa said:

Nearly always it is about the Farang trying to impress a Thai woman. Most Thai women see the Farang as an ATM machine.  Lived in Thailand 10 1/2 years & see these men fall in the same set traps.

So this guy tries to impress his Mrs by trying to kill her...? A lasting impression no doubt.

On 5/28/2020 at 3:50 AM, RichardColeman said:

Sounds like  marriage made in heaven, scheming thai woman marries violent farang from new report

Though, I very much doubt that she would threaten to leave after already getting everything and  new man - she would just have gone

Probably asking for more, by threatening to leave was hoping he'd pay out again.

On 5/28/2020 at 3:21 AM, webfact said:

M. reportedly confessed to assaulting his wife because she was threatening to leave him for another man after he had put all his assets in her name.

Poor guy, people never learn. Never buy anything  you can’t put your name on, that’s my policy for 10 years in LOS.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 5/28/2020 at 8:14 AM, cardinalblue said:

Smart wealthy people don’t put all their assets in someone else’s name...

so yes, I do agree he probably didn’t have a lot combined with incredibly low self esteem/confidence...

7th floor balcony broke her fall meaning she fell one floor? I doubt she hit the 7th floor and then fell to the ground? She would have died whether it was 7th or 8th floor free fall from either height....poorly choice of words

You never what a P.....y can make you do in Thailand.

• Confused 1