Contacting Congress Or Parliament Or Whatever

cm-happy

Mods, PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE AS NOT THAI RELATED. Topic probably affects many TVers when contact their respective members of Congress or Parliament, or what ever their national assemblies are called.

When ever I e-mail my US senetors or representative about a concern, problem or asking for help I always receive a reply aknowleging receipt of my original e-mail but with a caveat stating that because I live outside their state or Congressional district they cannot reply by mail. or e-mail for that matter. Even though I do officially live in their state or district, but only for voting purposes (no actual residence or mailing address).

Any other US citizens come across the same thing when they contact congress.? yah, I know I could write a letter, but 3 weeks each way in transit is a bit much when e-mail is so much more immediate and not subject to security screening while the Congress mail rooms snifs the letter for poison or explosives . Have also tried faxing with the same results as e-mail.

Do Brits, or any other nationalities encounter the same kind of things when they contact their members of their national assemblies.

Forget about using the US embassy :o or consulates. They have a automatic response stating contact Congress that the personal must memorize for getting a job in the foreign service.

close this thread please

Why? It's pertinent to people living in Thailand, as is how to deal with their pensions back home, or their tax problems.

Or are you one of these people who get a topic closed then go on a whinge for six months? :o

close this thread please

Why? It's pertinent to people living in Thailand, as is how to deal with their pensions back home, or their tax problems.

Or are you one of these people who get a topic closed then go on a whinge for six months? :D

cdnvic - It's just Erco stirring the shi*e! again!! :o

close this thread please

Or are you one of these people who get a topic closed then go on a whinge for six months? :D

cdnvic - It's just Erco stirring the shi*e! again!! :o

Yes, the Katooey bars aren't open yet so he has time to kill. :D

Thanks for the constructive suggestions, CDNVIC & BRITMAVERIC. The forwarding service appears to be the most feasable and effective.

As for the Professor, Yes, He might be Erco reborn, obsessed with prostitution and guys marrying B/G's ie last topic about another farang marriage. Erco not seen since Jun 2004 according to the TV stats. Lets see if the Prof starts ranting about b/g's and ladies of the evening( dont want to use the "P" word twice in one reply).

Edited by cm-happy