Driving tests.

Gandtee

Still closed for everything to do with licences. Expired licenses have amnesty,  new licences.. sorry, have to wait, no can drive.

For renewals,  they offer online video session with a short test at the end (so you need to watch), you get an online "certificate" like a proof that you really would like to renew, and if the office reopens, you only need the reaction test, picture taking, payment... but still plenty of waiting...

Not sure it's offered in English, my wife did it, as her license expired during Covid closure 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

Still closed for everything to do with licences. Expired licenses have amnesty,  new licences.. sorry, have to wait, no can drive.

For renewals,  they offer online video session with a short test at the end (so you need to watch), you get an online "certificate" like a proof that you really would like to renew, and if the office reopens, you only need the reaction test, picture taking, payment... but still plenty of waiting...

Not sure it's offered in English, my wife did it, as her license expired during Covid closure 

do you have a link? I can find no such video on the website? 

Edited by Pilotman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1