Just back from immigration

1 hour ago, AlfHuy said:

The 3rd paper called Statement 3

Here, the owner of the property has to come to immigration and testify to the officer that...... person X , relationship, allow.....

I, guarantor that Mr. ..... is still living at. ....

Is this the tm.30?  I thought that was was no longer being enforced?

15 minutes ago, Isaan Alan said:

What a throwaway comment

If you read it carefully he had done his due diligence - he had health insurance and the rent agreement, copy of housebook, copy of id on their files

They just wanted to add some extra paperwork so he would go to an agent and they get a kickback or they just love adding burdensome and unnecessary bureaucratic rules to make life hard for farangs 

I am sorry that my comment went way over your head!! I was talking about moving into the 21st century and responding to that comment, as you can see what comment I did quote... Look again...

glegolo

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Crossy said:

Always more hoops ????

Are renting a condo? Certification from the condo Juristic Person maybe?

If not a condo then a statement from the village head (Puyai Baan) should work.

I rent a condo in BKK. There is no village head.

I. have never seen this document before. This was even not an original. Just a bad copy.

Title: Statement

At right corner: NR 3

Basically, the landlord has to testify on oath that he is the owner and that I am the tenant. Ver badly worded. I even didn't know it was 2x my name or 1x landlord and 1x me.

New as well that for a rented condo, you need to draw a map.

Then the new form : The acknowledgement of penalties for a visa overstay.

And a form called  : STM 2 Acknowledgement of terms  and conditions for permit of temporary stay in the Kingdom.

Plus, pay attention that your health insurance provider has informed immigration of your policy. Showing up with the original doesn't work. They want to see it on their computer.

Well, that's me back tomorrow.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

STM.2 or the Acknowledgement of penalties for a visa overstay-form

I've been given that form a few times when applying for an extension of stay at CW, 30 and 60 days. I had entered under a Visa Exemption and Non-Imm O 90 day visa.

26 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

I rent a condo in BKK. There is no village head.

I. have never seen this document before. This was even not an original. Just a bad copy.

Title: Statement

At right corner: NR 3

Basically, the landlord has to testify on oath that he is the owner and that I am the tenant. Ver badly worded. I even didn't know it was 2x my name or 1x landlord and 1x me.

New as well that for a rented condo, you need to draw a map.

Then the new form : The acknowledgement of penalties for a visa overstay.

And a form called  : STM 2 Acknowledgement of terms  and conditions for permit of temporary stay in the Kingdom.

Plus, pay attention that your health insurance provider has informed immigration of your policy. Showing up with the original doesn't work. They want to see it on their computer.

Well, that's me back tomorrow.

I presume for health insurance , they want to check the policy is still in force and not cancelled after issue of certificate.

OP: Are u saying you are due back at immigration? So can you please provide a copy of the document  you say the landlord needs to provide on oath?

Certain documents given out whilst waiting do not concern retirement but for others who need report to the same counter(s)…..

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think you will find that you can sign that statement.

I can recall other people being told that they can sign it. It does not have to be your landlord.

sign, ok.

But what to fill in? On top, name of landlord or 2X tenant's name.

If it is landlord, where to get signature from as my landlord is in the UK

i was handed that statement 3 thing when i got my queue number last week (at CW).  i threw it in the trash thinking it didn't apply to me.  but they gave me another one when i was at the IO desk.  so i filled it out, i guess i guaranteed myself.  it was strange but it got the job done.  i didn't have to draw a map of my apt location.  nor did i have to produce any evidence of where i live.

edit:  i was extending an extension of stay that originated from a non O using 800k in the bank.

Edited by buick
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, buick said:

i was handed that statement 3 thing when i got my queue number last week (at CW).  i threw it in the trash thinking it didn't apply to me.  but they gave me another one when i was at the IO desk.  so i filled it out, i guess i guaranteed myself.  it was strange but it got the job done.  i didn't have to draw a map of my apt location.  nor did i have to produce any evidence of where i live.

which names did you fill in? Are you a tenant or landlord? If tenant, did you put information from your landlord?

Just now, OJAS said:

The OP's experiences have led me to the conclusion that Chaengwattana regard themselves as serious contenders for the 2020 Rogue Immigration Office Of The Year award.

Thinking Jomtien has that locked up.

Think OP main issue with immigration was not having insurance on their data base which was up to Pacific Cross to forward the details.

5 minutes ago, OJAS said:

The OP's experiences have led me to the conclusion that Chaengwattana regard themselves as serious contenders for the 2020 Rogue Immigration Office Of The Year award.

Why?  From what I recall all of this was required in June a year ago, plus a current TM-30 report (and fine payment for being over a decade late).

23 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think you will find that you can sign that statement.

I can recall other people being told that they can sign it. It does not have to be your landlord.

Correct.

• Like 1