Suzuki Smash Junior 110 - Tyre Pressures

I'm sorry but I don't know the correct pressures. If you have an owners manual check the rear specifications pages. If you don't read thai just look for the bit that says kgf/cm2 or kPa and use the numbers that precede it. The higher value will be for the rear tyre

If you don't have a manual can you have a look at one in a dealers?

• 2 years later...

That guy up there that says it will cause problems running it low is right. It's funny that the general

post of tire pressures has to be headed referring specifically to the Suzuki Smash junior.

I just so happen to own that exact specific model. 32lbs would be sufficient but I would think 35 - 40

would be high except maybe for really small or low profile cafe type tires.

WHat happens when the tire pressure is low especially over a long distance or constantly

for years is the extra strain the engine has to pull heats the bike up and generally makes

a junk pile of garbage out of the engine and tranny well before they should actually wear out.

What ticks me off is the bike still runs ok but is all loosened up way past acceptable tolerance and

needs rebuilding now. It's hard to tell when the fricken tires get down to like 25 or 20 pounds

and for the first year or so you own the bike you don't notice. Then you start to notice what a difference

it makes to keep the tires really hard especially in 4th gear on slight to moderate hills.

THEN you start to notice the tires are always down 10 pounds even after barely a week.

Even after you've changed flats a bunch of times and inner tubes. It's a conspiracy.

Waste fuel and blow up everybodys motorbike way too soon. Now I'm at the point where

the tires are still perfectly fine but I'm going to have to go to a Thai or Malaysian

motorbike mechanic and try to explain I want them to put in valve stems or

entire new innertubes that don't leak any air. Don't give me those purposely leaky valve stems

to try to blow up my bike. I'll of course have to wave my arms and gesture as they look at me unable to know

what the hel_l I am talking about. Like I'm crazy or something trying to say that the tires that aren't broke - don't need fixing.

Something as incredibly detailed as "They're not flat they just leak causing my motorbike to self destruct"

will not be able to be conveyed. I'll have to get the tire irons out or try to go to the dealer and

phantom wave my hands. Va.. lv.. e.. stemssss Va.. lv.. stemmms.

Now that my bike is about 25 years old after 5 years.