Popular dog poisoned outside Si Racha 7-Eleven - dog hater suspected!

webfact

13 hours ago, bodga said:

Bonus! wonder how  many have trippe dover those filthy things on the way in and caused an injury to themselves.

13 hours ago, bodga said:

Bonus! wonder how  many have trippe dover those filthy things on the way in and caused an injury to themselves.

I ll say the same thing about you when you die.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Like people have said a million times here.......You people who want to live in a prefect organized sterile world for Gods sake man move to Singapore.....

The rest of us like stepping over dogs to enter 7-11.......We like dogs roaming the streets....We like uneven sidewalks we like crazy wires hanging from telephone poles we dont mind a little trash...We like Thailand the way it is....... 

Edited by redwood1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, redwood1 said:

Like people have said a million times here.......You people who want to live in a prefect organized sterile world for god sake man move to Singapore.....

The rest of us like stepping over dogs to enter 7-11.......We like dogs roaming the streets....We like uneven sidewalks we like crazy wires hanging from telephone poles we dont mind a little trash...We like Thailand the way it is....... 

Thought you might.......And, I am not in your "we" category....

You posted "Confused" at my mention of Rabies, can you tell me what you are confused about....?

• Like 1

Im not happy about it , but Mrs P does a Free Jabs for Locals Dogs thy bring round to stop the Pups. OK shes done so for years but im worried she may get bitten. Since the Dog Catchers who sold the Dogs for Laotians to eat got run off it helps a bit. Say too much and she bites me. 

• Haha 1

So the veterinary taxi-drivers deduced the dog had been poisoned? 

How could they tell the difference in foam from a snake bite; rabies or any of the hundred other diseases/parasites hosted by diseased soi dogs waiting outside a food shop!

To be a dog owner in Thailand you have to be deaf; ignorant of other non-dog owning neighbours; have insurance to cover medical expenses for bites/accidents to motor bikes including fatalities and possess a tiny brain.

15 hours ago, robblok said:

If most people hated them they would not be here. Simple fact. 

Its mainly foreigners that worry about them not Thais. I have no problem with the dogs up to the Thais not up to me.

I depends on what the dogs doing , they tip the Rubbish bins (no lids) drag the rubbish all over the place on the street on the grass around all the houses go in peoples yards the rubbish stays out there for days/weeks . we pick some up in front of our place The people who own the dogs Don't pick up the rubbish even my lady showed them pics of  the dogs getting the rubbish out the bins to no avail . Lucky we got a fence .

12 minutes ago, digger70 said:

I depends on what the dogs doing , they tip the Rubbish bins (no lids) drag the rubbish all over the place on the street on the grass around all the houses go in peoples yards the rubbish stays out there for days/weeks . we pick some up in front of our place The people who own the dogs Don't pick up the rubbish even my lady showed them pics of  the dogs getting the rubbish out the bins to no avail . Lucky we got a fence .

In the gated village we have a few "stray dogs" and one or 2 711 dogs. They don't cause trouble. There was one time I did have trouble with dogs that was when i was with my brother and we were dropped in a secluded area in the middle of the night from a fishing boat and wanted to walk home. We came across a pack of dogs and they started to follow us. They were not happy having us around and we got scared. In the end a Thai guy let us ride in the back of his car to the main road and all was well. That was my only bad experience with dogs in 15 years.

Having said that i dont doubt that some people have troubles with dogs. 

My point was if Thais in general wanted to get rid of the dogs they would. Just look at the Muslim area's in Thailand, there are almost no dogs there because the majority does not want them there. 

I just dispute the fact that most Thais dont want the dogs because otherwise like in the Muslim area's there would not be any dogs.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, robblok said:

In the gated village we have a few "stray dogs" and one or 2 711 dogs. They don't cause trouble. There was one time I did have trouble with dogs that was when i was with my brother and we were dropped in a secluded area in the middle of the night from a fishing boat and wanted to walk home. We came across a pack of dogs and they started to follow us. They were not happy having us around and we got scared. In the end a Thai guy let us ride in the back of his car to the main road and all was well. That was my only bad experience with dogs in 15 years.

My point was if Thais in general wanted to get rid of the dogs they would. Just look at the Muslim area's in Thailand, there are almost no dogs there because the majority does not want them there. 

I just dispute the fact that most Thais dont want the dogs because otherwise like in the Muslim area's there would not be any dogs.

They are okay with having dogs around but don't take care of  them the way it's needed.They need to be spayed or neutered and that costs money. Money they won't spend on dogs. It isn't like the US where in a lot of places dogs can't run wild. When I lived in New Jersey before 1985 I came across dogs while hunting that were owned that were far away from houses and running deer. Some shoot them when they see this. I wouldn't because I love dogs. Soi dogs aren't owned and need to be fixed. The government can do this cheap and it's in their own best interest.

On 6/9/2020 at 1:05 PM, transam said:

What about the Rabies in LOS......?

Makes me spit (very very mildly said) and yes I know all about they supposed care for their dogs  and so-called pet dogs who meet up with each other and what would happen if someone got bitten and indeed severely  got rabies or even die and a member of your own family and sure the original poster would have a completely different opinion, without doubt.
It's like saying a pet which is disturbed and barking in the very early hours of the morning in a house compound and talking about 2, 3 and 4 in the morning and keeping the neighbourhood awake and then say the dog is part of their family and lie through their teeth about it only barks in the morning. Really? and wonder when one gets very angry and think they do absolutely no wrong in everything and not once.
The original poster is winding many up and can say many adults and children are genuinely afraid of these wild dogs and quite rightly so.
Angry beyond words

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

They are okay with having dogs around but don't take care of  them the way it's needed.They need to be spayed or neutered and that costs money. Money they won't spend on dogs. It isn't like the US where in a lot of places dogs can't run wild. When I lived in New Jersey before 1985 I came across dogs while hunting that were owned that were far away from houses and running deer. Some shoot them when they see this. I wouldn't because I love dogs. Soi dogs aren't owned and need to be fixed. The government can do this cheap and it's in their own best interest.

Well said, Fredwiggy but nothing ever gets done but they would if a member of ones own family are bitten or worse die of rabies. Not rocket science and even the so- called pets (they all start out as such) but even those with huge mansions do not look after them and yes let them roam in the Sois!!!

4 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Anyone who poisons dogs is an antisocial maggot. Yes, there are a lot of dogs in Thailand running loose, and the problem is the people letting them do so without spay or neutering them, but that isn't the dogs problem but peoples. The government needs to put some money towards cheap clinics like the US does, to keep the population under control, but as I've seen, they don't care much about the people here anyway.  A lot of dogs run loose in every village with no owners and it causes accidents with vehicles and yes, possible rabies, so something has to be done. Poisoning isn't the answer and those that do so need to be arrested.

wELL SAID BUT AGAIN NOTHING EVER GETS DONE!!!

23 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

One of our dogs , Pango , is a dog from 7/11 . He was badly bitten by other dogs and suffered , We adopted him , he has a good life now and sleeps in a house . Even he turned nearly blind by now , he is still happy ( and healthy now ) , and lovely . He never destroyed anything in the house and is very clean . Without us , he would have been dead a long time already . But he gives something back to us , something that became rare these days , it is called love .

Actually well said but it is those who discard them ie can not afford them  and yes like people affording love but there is a difference between a pet who is barking mad at 2,3 or 4 in the morning and disturbing sleep and yet stating very occasionally and lying through their teeth and one can surely see this but again some people do not one thing wrong with other topics, not even ONE

7 hours ago, redwood1 said:

We like uneven sidewalks we like crazy wires hanging from telephone poles we dont mind a little trash...We like Thailand the way it is....... 

Strange then that many TV headlines spout  stories of  people  falling down great  holes  in the sidewalks, being electrocuted and want Thais to clean up their trash.

16 hours ago, bodga said:

Ok but  will you say it twice otherwise I'm going to be disappointed

I say... I say... what a wonderful comment wouldn't want to wouldn't want to disappoint you seeing how you have such a high standing in the order or things... 

2 hours ago, robblok said:

From what I have seen over the yrs , Most thais Do like to own dogs . There's a lot of them in our Village some got 3 or 4 dogs They don't get old . But they don't like to look after the dogs for long. they don't take the dogs to the vet for their needles ,  they let them run around they're full of mange , ticks ,fleas. they breed like Rabbits (not spayed /neutered ) they don't keep the bitches on heat away from the dogs . Many are limping from being hit by Car or MC and Fighting.  

They also have dogs  to  Deters Muslims around the area.

20 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Anyone who poisons dogs is an antisocial maggot

And people who keep multiple dogs without control are also antisocial maggots.

The packs of dangerous, dirty and feral dogs all over the country originated from such ignoramuses.

• Like 2

On 6/9/2020 at 1:00 PM, watthong said:

To those who things 7-11 dogs are "filthy (hindering) things" sorry to say you have chosen the wrong place to retire/live/play/whatever. First, these creatures have more rights to be in this (their) country than you do and if to the locals, the dogs rightfully place is to lay outside the store, it's their culture (and you don't seem to get it.) To me dogs lying outside 7-11s mean there are birds singing outside my window, flower fragrance coming up to my balcony from the parking lot and koi fish coming up to the surface asking for food when I take a break by the mall ponds, etc. In short the connection between living species, of which the human race is one, that this culture respects but sadly others seem to denigrate.

None of us are laughing. What if someone bites your own family and dies of rabies and bet the Thais soon change their opinion.
Their culture maybe but many adults and children are genuinely frightened of these dangerous dogs and even so- called pet dogs.
Pathetic post and not engage ok. DISGUSTED

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

And people who keep multiple dogs without control are also antisocial maggots.

The packs of dangerous, dirty and feral dogs all over the country originated from such ignoramuses.

They aren't anti social, they're irresponsible. People who hurt animals will surely hurt humans, and that's the anti social part. Like I mentioned, it's the government that can help with low or no cost spaying, neutering clinics. They let dogs mate with no regard for the puppies that will end up the same way. If you have an animal, get it fixed. If you want a dog, adopt one. And if you have dogs, get them shots.

Edited by fredwiggy

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

They aren't anti social, they're irresponsible

I regard the noise I get from my neighbour's dogs as anti-social. To not consider the impact of one's pets is both I guess.

• Like 1