Former Bond Girl Britt Ekland SLAMS decision to make 007 a father

snoop1130

I reckon the Brigadier Sir Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart, would have done the job proud... but then so could have Jon Pertwee - considering he was a ww2 Intelligence fella! 

still - 007 could just have as easily become a 'mother'!

9 hours ago, stouricks said:

Blimey, she's aged. 

Watch Series 4 of The Real Marigold Hotel. Britt Ekland is in it and she hasn't lost any of her charm.

She's still handing out photos of her in The Man With The Golden Gun to people in India.

In the world of a woman's woman it is passe to be a woman's man.  A man is after all no different today than a handbag.  Show it off when you are out and about and hang it on the door and forget it when you get home.

2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Watch Series 4 of The Real Marigold Hotel. Britt Ekland is in it and she hasn't lost any of her charm.

She's still handing out photos of her in The Man With The Golden Gun to people in India.

Isn't that classed as false advertising?    PML

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, car720 said:

In the world of a woman's woman it is passe to be a woman's man.  A man is after all no different today than a handbag.  Show it off when you are out and about and hang it on the door and forget it when you get home.

No. He has to go to work to make a lot of money. And he obviously must show gratitude that she accept that money and let him touch her from time to time.

851516306_15616_0.jpg?itok=MIPgM99i

• Haha 2

On 6/9/2020 at 5:26 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I think the next agent should be a mixture of Asian, Black, White and maybe Red. He should be a pastafarian with at least two wives and also a trans boyfriend. He should be fat, multi-national and maybe a fan of a K-Pop.

That should cover a lot of whatever he should be for whatever market.

But please call him also anything else but James Bond 007. Because 007 fans won't care about such a PC person.

P.S.: I almost forgot: He must obviously also support Me2.

Be careful what you wish for. 

Edited by Denim
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Had a lot of plastic surgery hasnt she .lol

3 hours ago, stouricks said:
5 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Isn't that classed as false advertising?    PML

I'm not sure if it had a 'letch by date' at the bottom (so to speak)

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think the next agent should be a mixture of Asian, Black, White and maybe Red. He should be a pastafarian with at least two wives and also a trans boyfriend. He should be fat, multi-national and maybe a fan of a K-Pop.

But please call him also anything else but James Bond 007. Because 007 fans won't care about such a PC person.

You missed to say his religion. 

15 hours ago, phetphet said:

Next they will be casting a woman in the role. PC gone mad.

I hear Thailand is pretty good at performing sex change operations. So perhaps, in a future installment, Bond is sent to Thailand to crack an international (something) ring, is captured, and well, you can imagine the rest....

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Probably also could have him in a wheelchair but he likes to break dance.

• Like 1

Well, at least she didn't enable Rod Stewart to become a father, some credit where credit is due.

IMO Oliver Reed would have been a good Bond villain.  But not someone freakish, he didn't need that, just a guy who is obnoxious and vile, sort of like the Goldfinger character.

It's only a matter of time before Bond is portrayed as an enby (non-binary gender designation), maybe played by Tig Notaro or Eddie Redmayne.  They already did something like that in the Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy version of a few years ago, the tough guy skirt chaser agent was turned into a bisexual who wept when his boyfriend moved out.

Sometimes I'm glad I'm old.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Sex change for 007?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Sure, cast Idris Elba in that roll - he can carry off the suave masculinity of a bond character... but lets not completely alter the character of a fictional icon.

No way!! He is not a good Bond persona figure. Too much SJW about him.

• Like 1