Statue of scout founder Baden-Powell to be taken down in Britain

snoop1130

Garden Gnomes.

They've gotta go, as they mock 'people of diminished stature'

Statues of Fairy's, as that can be a derogatory term.

The word Black needs to go & be replaced with 'absence of colour'.

Goes into a shop, asks for a T shirt in 'absence of colour', please.

Ridiculous - all of it.

Thanks lefties.

*Laugh emoji*

Edited by faraday
spellin'

51 minutes ago, blazes said:
1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

Ha ha, true.

i wonder what they were referred to at that time?

The word 'slave' originates from the eastern European Slavs who were sold into slavery by conquering peoples.

In English the word 'slave' appeared around 16th century.

"Bri-tons never never ne-ver SHALL be slaves".....

"Old English Wealh "Briton" also began to be used in the sense of "serf, slave" c.850;"

Oops!

source: https://www.etymonline.com/word/slave  

42 minutes ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

in my home country, the real racists are blacks & arabs, that insult the native folks

the no manners / no education imported youth because the locals don't F... enough anymore, in the hope they would come and work ..... sad but true ...

no more pork served in school,  santa claus taken away , no more christmas tree .... 

If you're British, the christmas tree was of Estonian and Latvian origin, the idea imported into the UK by Prince Albert.

21 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Maybe it would be easier if the offended left would just provide a list of who would be acceptable to have statues of?  I wonder who would make the grade.....  

They seem to be following in the footsteps of Stalin- "show me the man and I will find you a crime".

That's right. There are leftists with so much time on their hand all they do is look up maps and indentify statues they suggest should be destroyed. This is not a joke, there is actually a website dedicated to this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8407797/78-statues-monuments-risk-torn-Topple-Racists-campaign.html

• Like 1

I wish someone would sit down with the leaders of BLM and ask exactly what do they want and what is their goal...already in place is positive discrimination with all government bodies going out of their way to employ and promote people of colour based solely on their colour rather than experience or qualifications. There ISNT racism in schools anymore, in fact ethnic kids have their own taxpayer funded activities that are closed to whites....what is it that want???

• Like 1

The thing is the leaders of BLM are not the leaders of this Antifa Taleban insurrection. The BLM leaders do not control the Antifa leaders.

BLM is happy to do common cause with Antifa, because they have a convergence of objectives in the short term.

Antifa want to cause maxium destruction and BLM want attention for racism.

However, Antifa aims are by no means confined to tearing down statues. Like all left wing extremists in the past they are ideological fanatics and want a new society based on extreme left wing directions.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, faraday said:

Garden Gnomes.

They've gotta go, as they mock 'people of diminished stature'

Statues of Fairy's, as that can be a derogatory term.

Goes into a shop, asks for a T shirt in 'absence of colour', please.

Ridiculous - all of it.

Thanks lefties.

*Laugh emoji*

T shirt ,that’s offensive for people like me with short arms

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, faraday said:

I believe the correct term is "non reflective". ????

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Logosone said:

The thing is the leaders of BLM are not the leaders of this Antifa Taleban insurrection. The BLM leaders do not control the Antifa leaders.

BLM is happy to do common cause with Antifa, because they have a convergence of objectives in the short term.

Antifa want to cause maxium destruction and BLM want attention for racism.

However, Antifa aims are by no means confined to tearing down statues. Like all left wing extremists in the past they are ideological fanatics and want a new society based on extreme left wing directions.

Be careful liking them to The Taliban...Nigel Farage was forced to resign because of that

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, George Aylesham said:

Tragically because Stephen Lawrence's Black Life didn't Matter.

But it elevated his sadly deluded mother to the House of Lords where she often spits spiteful anti white racist views.

How many black lives in the UK have been lost at the hands of other black people? By far the bigger number is gang related black on black.

The amount of money spent bringing Lawrence's killers to justice and the amount of media coverage it has and still attracts suggests your statement is utterly wrong.

Lindbergh admired Hitler. I guess his statues on two continents will soon disappear. 

Paintings of all the world's political, educational, scientific, musical, moral, and city-building leaders will have to be covered or removed if they ever told a joke or wrote a memo that could make someone somewhere uncomfortable.

The thing to do is stop calling them monuments; call them history preservation statues. Push a button and hear the good, the bad, and the ugly. Trump's could go on for weeks. Thank gawd the first part can be skipped.