Neck Lift

Cutty Shark

No clinic should ever be used for any such surgery.

Imagine if something goes wrong that results in immediate ER being required. Your survival could depend upon the goodwill of Thai road users pulling to one side to give priority to your ambulance on its trip from the clinic to the nearest ER hospital, and that's without even considering heavy traffic and the suitability/competence of the "nearest"  ER hospital.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, nzrick said:

No clinic should ever be used for any such surgery.

Imagine if something goes wrong that results in immediate ER being required. Your survival could depend upon the goodwill of Thai road users pulling to one side to give priority to your ambulance on its trip from the clinic to the nearest ER hospital, and that's without even considering heavy traffic and the suitability/competence of the "nearest"  ER hospital.

Neck lift is like face lift, it's getting rid of sagging skin (below the chin like a turkey neck).

POST 2, bonjour

Hey! Hey! maybe its survival also depends on its physical aspect.
Who tells you that it is not an obsession for this person, in the same way as a toothless or a bald.
Okay, this person is asking BANGKOK, this is not yet a field hospital, as far as I know.
Good success to her or him.

Poster was not warning against the procedure at all, just cautioning that it should only be done at a fully equipped hospital, never at a clinic.

Which is absolutely true.

OP I suggest www.yanhee.net  You can do consultation online, uploading pictures, and get detailed tecommendation, doctor recommendation and price. No cost for the consultation.

Old friend wanted facelift to look good

for his young lady, but died on the

op.table as the CLINIC had no oxygen.

Even in a well equipped hospital there

are no guarantees. 

Is it really worth it mate?

I'd have beer and sod it.

I had a neck lift done a few years ago at Phyathai Hospital.  About 60,000 baht I seem to recall, but that's under local anaesthetic, not GA.  Actually, I don't recommend LA because you're on the operating table for a few hours and your neck is at a strange angle ==> painful stiff neck.  Better to have a GA and snooze through the operation.

Anyway, I'm quite happy with the results.  No more female turkeys follow me around now ????

• Like 1