In London skirmishes, suspected far-right protester is rescued

rooster59

Some posts have been removed:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube  etc.) should always be shown

2 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Didn't look like BLM supporters attacking the police.

That was the right wing mob.

They also attacked people having a picnic in Hyde park.

They were football hooligans, nothing more.

16 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

That is actually rather funny, could it be described as black humour?

Piers Morgan will need a froth-hood tomorrow, and what's the bet that he'll allow that woman who invariably turns up wearing a lop-sided halo free reign to engage in yet another anti-white rant while stifling whoever is brought on to present the opposing view?

Edited by evadgib
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Which club are they from?

Well it certainly wasn't Partick Thistle, apparently West Ham lads formed a cordon around two Chelsea Pensioners, so would reckon the London clubs.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

He does tell lies. He has been sacked twice because of it.

Are you now agreeing with me by saying Johnson is lying when he calls the buffoons from yesterday Racist Thugs?

You are being very selective with your opinions on thuggery, there would be nobody on the streets committing any crimes if the mob had not decended on our streets last week intent on destroying our capital.

As for agreeing with you, I wouldn't agree with you even if you were right, my views on Boris is well documented and I have been consistantly consistant, whereas some posters on here can be very selective on what they post or who they quote.????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, vogie said:

You don't see the other point of view, that is the problem.

And then you say this?

14 minutes ago, vogie said:

You are being very selective with your opinions on thuggery, there would be nobody on the streets committing any crimes if the mob had not decended on our streets last week intent on destroying our capital.

As for agreeing with you, I wouldn't agree with you even if you were right, my views on Boris is well documented and I have been consistantly consistant, whereas some posters on here can be very selective on what they post or who they quote.????

Consistent eh?

Love the line about not agreeing with me even if I am right.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, INFIDELandPROUD said:

So let me get this straight, if you protect any statue from damage (most of these people being military veterans) you're automatically classed as ’Far-Right’ absolutely ridiculous journalism trying to dupe people into more hatred.

3 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

In laymans terms, a man that does not want to surrender British culture and history to a revisionist leftist mob.

Yes, when people come out to clash with anti-racism protesters, and justify their actions by declaring slavery “British culture” they want to  “protect”, I believe far-right is a pretty accurate description of such people. 

Maybe they could volunteer to clean parks or teach students about the dark chapters of British history if they cared so deeply about contributing to society? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

I am quite sure that it isnt true and that no one was attacked whilst having a picnic in the park 

Is that the same MSM News that we are all supposed to ignore this week?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Yes, when people come out to clash with anti-racism protesters, and justify their actions by declaring slavery “British culture” they want to  “protect”, I believe far-right is a pretty accurate description of such people. 

Who was you quoting ?

Who said that slavery was British culture ?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Last weekend, 49 Police officers got injured in London by the BLM group and there was property destruction and they were expected to do the same yesterday 

If only they hadn’t cancelled. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, vogie said:

That's why so many people are cancelling their BBC TV licence and a movement called 'defund the BBC' has begun, people are sick to death of the BBCs propaganda, the news readers are not impartial any more.

Ahhh so they are not frenzied, rabid mods this week..........,it’s the BBC’s propaganda. Gotcha. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1