Far-right and anti-racism protesters scuffle in London

rooster59

2 minutes ago, sungod said:

First link is a site not found, 2nd link is a really grainy photo. Then a twitter post that we all have seen that does not show nazi salutes. You will have to do better than that. Pathetic attempt.....

lets just agree you don't have it, time for bed ZZZZZZZZZ

Stop worrying, the morons certainly don't.

nazi salutes.jpg

2 minutes ago, bannork said:

It's highly amusing that the Brexiteers on Thai Visa are trying to defend a bunch of drunken hooligans who can't even spell the name of their own country.

One takes a leak next to a memorial for a fallen policeman, oblivious to his crassness, another imitates a monkey, only showing his own stupidity.

Nearly all indulge in foul language, showing their limited use of the English language.

Hoe can any poster on here defend these morons?!

Don't understand your post, what is 'hoe' and did you mean an exclamation mark or question mark?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bannork said:

It's highly amusing that the Brexiteers on Thai Visa are trying to defend a bunch of drunken hooligans who can't even spell the name of their own country.

One takes a leak next to a memorial for a fallen policeman, oblivious to his crassness, another imitates a monkey, only showing his own stupidity.

Nearly all indulge in foul language, showing their limited use of the English language.

How can any poster on here defend these morons?!

Oh Jeez, I forgot, they are the true Brits!

omg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bannork said:

Amazingly bannork old bean, we are all brexiteers now, even you who hasn't set foot in the UK for 35 years, but you have proved that this topic with some posters is more to do with brexit than the riots in London. And by putting up images to purport that some of the crowd are doing something that infact they are not doing does not help your cause one hawpence.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bannork said:

How can any poster on here defend these morons?!

How indeed

I would imagine unless you have connections with such people you would be repulsed. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bannork said:

Don't forget, these boys are not too bright.

Good agreed, no Nazi salutes then. Thanks for the clarification.

On a side note, we should not look down on people from any background for a 'perceived' lack of education. They may not have had the opportunity, or may have learning difficulties.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

Amazingly bannork old bean, we are all brexiteers now, even you who hasn't set foot in the UK for 35 years, but you have proved that this topic with some posters is more to do with brexit than the riots in London. And by putting up images to purport that some of the crowd are doing something that infact they are not doing does not help your cause one hawpence.

I was in the UK last May.

Only 37% of the electorate were ever Brexiteers, and once the sheet hits the fan I expect that figure to drop rapidly.

The 'true Brits' attacking the police.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-53031072

• Like 2

Just now, Kadilo said:

Yes, I condemn violence of any kind against anyone black or white, including Policeman. How about yourself?

Agreed, I do too. I dont make sarcastic comments about those who may have learning difficulties, dyslexia or lack of educational opportunities. How about you? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sungod said:

Agreed, I do too. I dont make sarcastic comments about those who may have learning difficulties, dyslexia or lack of educational opportunities. How about you?  

I wouldnt jump to conclusions. 
Least we agree on something. 

Edited by Kadilo

I seriously question those that are unable to search for the salutes on google. Maybe they were just stretching one arm. No they arent 2 arms up.

Edited out for copyright.

Edited by Sujo
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, sungod said:

Hey sungod, you are truly woke, far out man!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

Anybody who attacks or defends violent protesters , dependent purely on their personal political bias, is a raging hypocrite.

Spot on. Have a look through. There’s plenty to choose from. 

• Like 1