Ban 'racist Black Pete' Jesse Jackson writes Dutch PM Rutte

webfact

On 6/19/2020 at 11:28 AM, Orton Rd said:

Not only that Aunt Jemima and syrup bottles that may look a bit black, Quaker oats guy has to go- white supremacist! Milky bar kid would have gotten the chop as well, we will end up with no black or white illustrations of products, replaced by the hammer and sickle?

When will Southern Fried Chicken be  banned?

Unfortunately adults have hijacked a children's  celebration where some are waiting for the whole year, does anybody thinks that a child has Mr.Jacksons ideas and discriminate their fellow colored kids.?

Therefore i don't understand the commotion as i believe that not one kid would be surprised if black Pete would be orange Pete this year.....as Sinterklaas himself can chose a brown horse to ride in town while traditional the horse should be white......so change colors and move on......it's a childish issue, lets make everybody happy.

Oh, I don't think that black Pete's new colour, will be as boring as orange..he'll just have to be Rainbow Pete. ????

Lovely. :sick:

No doubt to also include Veganism, he'll have some vegetables stuck up his....ermm ...ah yes, jumper. ????

• Like 1

On 6/19/2020 at 10:07 AM, robblok said:

The guy is wrong has no clue about this practice. I certainly am not racist never saw this as racist. Its just a tradition for kids. When we get older we know its not real. People can get offended about anything but this certainly has no racist meaning. Its a kids holiday for crying out loud. 

It has no relation to real black people at all, the stuff they wear is based on the clothes worn by nobility in the 16th century. They are spreading candy. So much for discrimination. 

If you want to fight discrimination go after real stuff, there is enough of it.

Snow WHITE!  ban her!!!  and those racist little Dwarfs!  and as for SuperMAN!  SuperPERSON right?

On 6/19/2020 at 9:54 AM, jvs said:

Why do you think JJ is right about this?

It is about a Dutch cultural childrens event,nothing to do with slavery.

Sure some one will feel offended,easy to do!

Grow up and get over it!

It also has ZERO to do with race. The black is representative of the soot that Sinter Klaus' helper, Pete, got all over himself as he'd go down and up the chimneys delivering gifts. People need to grow up already and quit ascribing meanings that just aren't there. ????

• Like 2

On 6/23/2020 at 10:31 AM, GalaxyMan said:

It also has ZERO to do with race. The black is representative of the soot that Sinter Klaus' helper, Pete, got all over himself as he'd go down and up the chimneys delivering gifts. People need to grow up already and quit ascribing meanings that just aren't there. ????

I'm confused. The helpers are originally white? So as they climbed these chimneys, they happened to grow big red lips, curly black nappy hair. You mentioned "The black is representative of the soot that Sinter Klaus' helper, Pete, got all over himself as he'd go down and up the chimneys delivering gifts" and yet their clothes remain mysteriously clean? Oh yeah, that old jackanory. 

Looks familiar?

zp.jpg

I'm guessing if black people was to dress up as a generic white face, it would look something like this.

8d159ba30fdae8d5afb131d25c219d97438157d6

Or better, Christmas we should get black folk to hand out candies to little white children dressed up like the Dwayne brothers from the movie White Chicks. It would be a great social experiment to see the reaction of white folk and their children. How many parents would allow their kids to take candy these woman knowing they were really black people underneath?

Capture.PNG?format=1500w

better still, Dave Chappelle's white face

c24c2fa06989758ecddb9fc79483c89213ae8b9a

• Confused 1