Leader of London BLM protests demands meeting with Johnson

rooster59

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

Oh dear, citizens exercising their democratic right to protest and requesting a conversation with the pm are now terrorists.

How much further to the right can the right swing?

This was all over the far right Facebook groups last night, BLM are terrorists and conspiracy theories about the Reading murders.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, simon43 said:

If she claims to be the leader of these 20,000 protesters, then it is she who should be arrested for inciting and committing acts of violence and public disorder.

There was no violence in London yesterday and one of the protest organisers thanked the police for letting them demonstrate, the crowd clapped.

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

How much further to the right can the right swing?

Obviously in politics there is a left and right tendency.

Who are you to judge that the political tendency, which isn't yours, is the wrong one?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Susco said:

Obviously in politics there is a left and right tendency.

Who are you to judge that the political tendency, which isn't yours, is the wrong one?

Where did I do that?

I said that calling peaceful posters terrorists was wrong.

I referred to the right wing because of the posting history of the poster i quoted.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Whereas in other FB groups and posts, all white people are racist oppressors and profited from the slave trade which only ever enslaved blacks by whites.

In other words, total nonsense. 

Yep, complete rubbish on both sides. It amuses me to see the cr*p, it's also dangerous to set one side against the other.

• Like 1

I became branded by the members as FMF, 'fair minded....' (you can guess what the other 'F' was..

I must be 'thick' 'cos I can't work out what that F stands for!   something ending with 'er'?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Indeed. It makes you wonder who is really behind this. Extreme left, extreme right, white racists, black racists, Asian racists, religious bigots, etc etc.

This pot is being stirred up. Looking at which countries, ideologies, might benefit could give some clues. And not necessarily the obvious ones.

Yeah agree with you that, I think China is behind a lot of it, but then Trump loves to stir things up.

5 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

The BLM is neither a terrorist grouping or the dreaded marxist conspiracy bogeyman.

It's a movement protesting racism and inequality that so many bury their head in the sand and ignore.

Well according to BLM and SWP, black lives matter is a revolutionary marxist movement for social and economic change through peaceful means.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Where did I do that?

I said that calling peaceful posters terrorists was wrong.

I referred to the right wing because of the posting history of the poster i quoted.

That's right. Protesters are fully entitled to protest peacefully and in accordance with the law.

Those that loot are simply criminals and should be dealt with as such.

Those that demand, threaten, and/or act illegally to further their political agenda are terrorists and should be dealt with as such. They normally "demand something or threaten or else"

• Like 2

Just now, Baerboxer said:

That's right. Protesters are fully entitled to protest peacefully and in accordance with the law.

Those that loot are simply criminals and should be dealt with as such.

Those that demand, threaten, and/or act illegally to further their political agenda are terrorists and should be dealt with as such. They normally "demand something or threaten or else"

Line 1: That's what BLM are doing.

Line 2: I can see that .

Line 3: People protesting racism are not terrorists, I'm sure once we have complete equality they will stop asking for equal treatment.

9 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Line 1: That's what BLM are doing.

Line 2: I can see that .

Line 3: People protesting racism are not terrorists, I'm sure once we have complete equality they will stop asking for equal treatment.

People protesting racism, within the allowed criteria for protesting most certainly are not terrorist. I include myself as someone who has actively stood against racism.

However, as I said, those using this to drive other political agendas, and using or advocating illegal actions are.