White House: Trump did not direct virus testing slowdown, does not regret 'kung flu' remark

webfact

Beyond comprehension. This language clearly facilitates possible racially motivated hate. 

I really do not understand. How it is people do not revolt until he is removed is beyond me. You simply cannot utter phrases that will inspire your followers to potentially commit hate speech and crimes. 

The fact that he gets away with this completely unscathed is a telling the sign that both the people and members of the government are completely inept.

Allowing behavior like this would be akin to allowing your dog to bite babies and doing nothing. The fact that he still resides in the presidency is clearly way beyond any logic or reason. 

Edited by utalkin2me
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Catoni said:

“...rallies...”.  Huh?  Really?  So why are the Democrats supporting the huge Marxist “Black Lives Matter” and ANTIFA street rallies and defending their “protests”.  The virus chooses which rallies to spread in ? 

Ohhhh Kay 

Well according to preliminary studies of epidemiologists the virus is almost 20 times more likely to spread indoors than out of doors.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.28.20029272v2

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Catoni said:

“...rallies...”.  Huh?  Really?  So why are the Democrats supporting the huge Marxist “Black Lives Matter” and ANTIFA street rallies and defending their “protests”.  The virus chooses which rallies to spread in ? 

Ohhhh Kay 

ah yes..some more "What About, What About, What about..."

At least they wear masks at the protests and they are outdoors...and I am not going to ignore your Marxist baiting...please, to enlighten all of us, can you give us your definition of a Marxist...lets see if you can do better than you did when asked to give us the names of publications you consider acceptable political commentary....and PLEASE go ahead and assume I am interested in your answer since I am asking the question.

Edited by Tie Dye Samurai
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Catoni said:

Ohhhh Kay 

Here's a link to another paper that reckons outdoors is a lot lot safer than indoors.

https://www.nber.org/papers/w27408.pdf

• Like 1

On 6/22/2020 at 8:24 PM, Jingthing said:

I see this as kind of good news. It means he will be getting even less of the Asian American vote. He truly is a white nationalist. Americans deserves so much better than this amoral commander of division and chaos. 

You think the Asians in the US were offended? I'd bet not many were, but the liberal media is jumping at anything Trump says to make it racist. I'll bet you most just had a chuckle.

As an after thought many of us grew up with Archie Bunker and the Jeffersons on TV, now they were always saying crazy racist things but us as Americans simply laughed. No one got butt sore over in your face racist words because they were "Funny" 

But Trump says "Kung Flu" and the country is coming apart at the seams.

Kum Bah Yah America.....

Edited by EVENKEEL
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

You think the Asians in the US were offended? I'd bet not many were, but the liberal media is jumping at anything Trump says to make it racist. I'll bet you most just had a chuckle.

As an after thought many of us grew up with Archie Bunker and the Jeffersons on TV, now they were always saying crazy racist things but us as Americans simply laughed. No one got butt sore over in your face racist words because they were "Funny" 

Kum Bah Yah America.....

45 is more George Wallace than Archie Bunker. 

If you're actually comfortable defending this hot mess president, have a blast.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

21 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So you need others to tell you how and what you should feel? And especially not cooper.

Archie.Bunker.jpg

Edited by EVENKEEL
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Casual racism is so not offensive. If it doesn't upset a white man, why should it upset a red, black, brown or yellow man, right? Pussies, huh.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Kum Bah Yah America.....

Asians in the US who don't feel offended are like bananas.  They will feel the pain when they'll be insulted and won't be able to return the compliment, because there is no possible reply at the same scale.   

This is how this man thinks he can get reelected. Good luck to his fans. He actually could have fairly easily been reelected. Just actually do the job on the pandemic. That was beyond him. 

Edited by Jingthing

6 minutes ago, Opl said:

Asians in the US who don't feel offended are like bananas.  They will feel the pain when they'll be insulted and won't be able to return the compliment, because there is no possible reply at the same scale.   

English please....

40 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Kung Flu, a president who puts the fun back into the white house, how great is this guy?

Money and a sense of humour.

You gotta love Trump. How can people not like this guy?

Maybe because they expect Trump to behave like a rational human being. Maybe he should have run for an office he was better suited for: Roastmaster General.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

Kung Flu, a president who puts the fun back into the white house, how great is this guy?

Money and a sense of humour.

You gotta love Trump. How can people not like this guy?

Some love it. 

Most hate it. 

A very "interesting" reelection strategy. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/with-kung-flu-trump-sparks-backlash-over-racist-language--and-a-rallying-cry-for-supporters/2020/06/24/485d151e-b620-11ea-aca5-ebb63d27e1ff_story.html

With ‘kung flu,’ Trump sparks backlash over racist language — and a rallying cry for supporters

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

Archie Bunker was a tv sitcom character, Donald Trump is POTUS. The fact that you hold Archie Bunker up as a beacon for the other speaks volumes. What made Archie Bunker funny was that he was ignorant to what a racist and bigot he was. He was to many the original ugly American. Donald Trump is NOT ignorant to what a racist and bigot he is and as POTUS he is ***THE*** Ugly American. He was unacceptable to over half the voting Americans in 2016 and he is even more unacceptable to even more of the population now. There is a difference between being butt sore and knowing right from wrong. Two days before the Kung Flu remark there was a Nazi symbol on his Facebook page. The virus is surging in his precious red (for now) states and there are mass protests in the streets. The guys cant do even the simplest thing and WEAR A MASK IN COVID HOT ZONES WITH HIS STAFF GETTING INFECTED ALL AROUND HIM. And we are suppose to vote for him or we are all butt sore? I would rather vote for Archie Bunker...

You interpreted my post to fit your narrow minded narrative. This is about one man saying the words "Kung Flu" and folks getting hysterical over it. There's a pretty famous line Regan said during a speech about hippies,  A hippie is someone who looks like Tarzan, walks like Jane and smells like Cheetah.’ And no one burned the country down. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

You interpreted my post to fit your narrow minded narrative. This is about one man saying the words "Kung Flu" and folks getting hysterical over it. There's a pretty famous line Regan said during a speech about hippies,  A hippie is someone who looks like Tarzan, walks like Jane and smells like Cheetah.’ And no one burned the country down. 

Comparing demented don with Ronald Regan. That’s like comparing a Cheetah with a human being. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, johnpetersen said:

So now hippies are a race, too? I look forward to seeing that on a census form.

You understand point being made but insist on feigning ignorance.

Ah yes libs love the little box on census forms to categorize everyone. You brought it up, if we're ever to stop racism that is one of the first things that should go. But the libs have a love affair with putting everyone into a neat little box.

49 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Comparing demented don with Ronald Regan. That’s like comparing a Cheetah with a human being. 

Again with the ignorance, post was about society's inability to laugh at anything without screaming they are offended.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

F.olks were outraged over the noose found, turns out nothing but a garage door holder. This is the world now,

we're getting more stupid as we go.

1200.jpg.049a24905ec2ae8b3676189422768d43.jpg

Stupidity is human and forgivable. Defending hateful displays like this is beyond stupid and beyond comprehension, to me.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/jun/25/nascar-noose-photo-talladega-bubba-wallace

Edited by teatime101
  • Like 1