has the lock-down turned you into a hermit

opalred

No. I've always been picky in my social interactions. Thailand and it's descent into consumerism is what turned me into a "hermit", not counting extended family. The covid thing has actually been sort of funny, for a while I had a lot of peers. I suppose it's back to the usual swirl in the toilet bowl now.

18 hours ago, JusticeGB said:

Yes. I have my Bangkok Post online and my food delivered at lunchtime. My coffee is made with just boiled water and not from one of those constant nearly hot water machines. 1.5 litres of water is cheaper than a 600mm bottle bought from a cafe. No second hand smoke and no longer have to listen to farangs complaining. Above all saving loads of money so will continue to self quarantine and take my ex wife and daughter out for a good dinner twice a month and still be better off. 

If you are on this forum you are still listening to farang complaining.

Yes, it has turned me into somewhat of a hermit.

I have been working at home since mid-March and only go out on Saturdays to do the shopping. I don't particularly like it and I ventured out sometime last week. Everywhere seemed depressing. The malls were half empty. The restaurants I went to only offered a fifth or less of their main menu. Most only had 1 or 2 other customers.

I have spent more time on Thai Visa and also the tv. Having downloaded hundreds of films, I now have time to watch them. I may start on "The Game of Thrones" next weeks as I have all 7 seasons and only saw the first 3 episodes of season 1.

I have been told that we have to work from home until next January! I will certainly begin to travel as soon as it becomes more convenient (and pleasant). I can work from a hotel room anywhere.